Redwine out

Advertisement
Christ. Do we even have 11 guys to field a defense at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Smells like discipline. Was never mentioned in any injury reports.

After he gave up the long pass play near the end of the 1H he limped off. Not sure if he went back in after that.

By the way I haven't seen a replay of that catch since it happened. UNC WR looked like he bobbled the ball. Did he even catch it or did we get jobbed on that one also?

I thought he bobbled it too but It wouldn't have mattered they went up tempo and ran a play quick

Colbert is the starter opposite of Elder, but Red gets a lot playing time as well.

So, I guess we may see Malek Young get some snaps at his spot, or Mike Jackson will probably be playing in his role.

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but Malek Young is far more talented. It's time for Malek to ball.

He's got all the athletic ability that Redwine doesn't have. And from everything Dumph says, he's also a hard worker and student of the game. Combine those things, and you should have a competent CB.

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but Malek Young is far more talented. It's time for Malek to ball.

He's got all the athletic ability that Redwine doesn't have. And from everything Dumph says, he's also a hard worker and student of the game. Combine those things, and you should have a competent CB.

It would be nice to see him take the job and never give it back. Would make feel a lot better bout next year.

Advertisement
We need to play as many people back there as possible. Come next season we won't have a standout DB. We'll be playing all freshman.

Seen enough of redwine from that deep ball against unc and how he lets people make plays in front of him week in and week out.

Seen enough of redwine from that deep ball against unc and how he lets people make plays in front of him week in and week out.

I'm no fan of Red, but he had to be thinking he had help over the top on that play, because I did.

Advertisement
Back