Redwine out

Jackson and Mayes are both healthy, correct? My guess is Jackson gets the nod. He has played as much as any of the corners off the bench. And Young is the most talented guy off the bench. Next man up! So far our corner play has been better than expected.

Advertisement
Diaz is going to earn that paycheck tonight. He's going to have to be creative to try to cover up some of these injury issues we're having

lol @ people throwing In the towel for losing redwine for this game. He is one of many kids who don't belong here

Advertisement
We finally get our question answered...how much worse can Mayes, Jackson or Young be?

Kaaya &a the offense need to step up. Those guys are healthy, the defense held it down all year. It's time for the offense's turn.

Ahmmon Richards, Brad Kaaya, Mark Walton, & Tyree St.Louis, need to take a step forward tonight.

Seen enough of redwine from that deep ball against unc and how he lets people make plays in front of him week in and week out.

I'm no fan of Red, but he had to be thinking he had help over the top on that play, because I did.

Probably. Same as the play down the sideline when Corn let the receiver get behind him. Carter misplayed it.

carter should of been move to LB soon as Grace left. He cant cover nothing

Advertisement
Vt throws to 3 guys. Ford and phillips at wr and hodges who is a hybrid te/wr. Vt doesnt have a ton of great wrs.

Seen enough of redwine from that deep ball against unc and how he lets people make plays in front of him week in and week out.

I'm no fan of Red, but he had to be thinking he had help over the top on that play, because I did.

I did too, for that matter. He was looking through out the play, but didn't stay with the route.

could be, but what if the play called for him NOT to have over the top help and he blew it?

that's what most people usually dont get. you dont know if a player blew a call (most times) unless you knew what what his assignment.

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but Malek Young is far more talented. It's time for Malek to ball.

He's got all the athletic ability that Redwine doesn't have. And from everything Dumph says, he's also a hard worker and student of the game. Combine those things, and you should have a competent CB.

Well, it's a good time to let him shine. Young has been the latest to be anointed by CIS as the next #1 CB but I have my doubts. Would love to see him get some meaningful PT tonight.

Redwine did limp off the field during the UNC game. Not sure if he came back. Didn't see anybody get beat deep badly after that so, I'm going to assume he didn't return. Definitely not athletic enough for corner. Would not be surprised to see him at Safety next season.

Advertisement
Kaaya &a the offense need to step up. Those guys are healthy, the defense held it down all year. It's time for the offense's turn.

Ahmmon Richards, Brad Kaaya, Mark Walton, & Tyree St.Louis, need to take a step forward tonight.

You left out coley....you know the senior future 1st round pick(according to many people on this board)

Our DL / LB pressure has been covering up our inferior corner play (excluding Corn) for most of the season. Worry more about not having Willis and DJax than not having Redwine.

These dudes just need to talk to Franchise... He said we had plenty of depth. Didn't seem to matter that the coaches have been worried about it since day one. He knows and no one else in the world knows. He says things with such conviction and then calls anyone who disagrees with him some idiotic name.

At this point dude you should just delete your account and try again because your a major FAIL... once again a Major Fail. And next week he will blame VT offensive prowess on our horrible coaches.

Advertisement
Back