Redwine Offered

I think he flips... he loves the Canes... but the staff has got to stop offering OOS kids before the hometown kids... how u goin to attempt to lock Miami down with that baby fence doin that crap... they better tighten up fast and get rid of Williams and Franklin and get some coaches who worry about miami recruits instead of recruits in Mexico or Russia...smh

Funny you say that....back in the day, when freshmen were not eligible, we used to send our freshman team to Mexico City to play a school named Mexico Poly. (A lot of Mexican universities play American football.) And our freshmen used to get beat!

One time a Mexican started cursing in Spanish at our freshman QB who was all time UM great George Mira. He was reportedly shocked when George understood what he said and cursed right back at him.

Advertisement
L.
Let's guess at this!
Al has stuck out with other kids and now is trying to fall back on kids who have wanted to be here all along (deserved to be here IMO) but the kids get late offers and have already geared themselves up to leave the state!
So Al will be standing at the alter with Doritos d1ck in his hand?

Who cares, just get the best kids possible... Everyone is all stuck on where, when and how...

You are such an apologist clown. We aren't getting the best kids because the staff doesn't know how to recruit down here.

We blew it on all the local CBs, we are praying Redwine wants to play with JJ. Fenton should be a Cane

Hahaha. I apologize for nothing. I call it like I see it. All these F'ing cry babies on this site... STFU. It is what it is, eventually you have to move forward regardless of the situation.... You take the best available. You start at the top and work your way down. Personally, I rather pass on average dudes regardless of whether they are local or not. Everybody keeps talking about Louisville and what they did with average dudes, Blah, blah, blah. Louisville wouldn't have been chit with all those AVERAGE dudes IF it was not for TEDDY saving their asses week in and week out. TEDDY did that chit regardless of the coach and that's the truth.

Laz that you?

Most likely another UM plant

Love redwines game , he shutdown alot the bigger receivers this year . Just what the doctor ordered a physical corner .

And he got killed by some average receivers this year. Needs to go somewhere that coaches up kids, not a good fit down here.

This I've been saying this. I've seen him for a few years now even since he was on JV. He's a good kid. He made some strides this year but I mentioned in another thread on him if he goes to a school that can develop and coach him up more. I see him becoming a good safety. He's a tweener, too stiff to play corner.

I'm not extremely high on him but if we strike out, I would take him.

Thing is, his coaches mentioned to me he feels a bit disrespected Miami came in this late. If they offered a few months back we would be in a better position.

As for Fenton. Fenton should have been a take from day one. ***** this staffs crap evaluations.

Rollins and Maloney did abuse Redwine in the game against Columbus but I've always felt Redwine is playing out of position. Should be a safety.

Advertisement
Love redwines game , he shutdown alot the bigger receivers this year . Just what the doctor ordered a physical corner .

And he got killed by some average receivers this year. Needs to go somewhere that coaches up kids, not a good fit down here.

This I've been saying this. I've seen him for a few years now even since he was on JV. He's a good kid. He made some strides this year but I mentioned in another thread on him if he goes to a school that can develop and coach him up more. I see him becoming a good safety. He's a tweener, too stiff to play corner.

I'm not extremely high on him but if we strike out, I would take him.

Thing is, his coaches mentioned to me he feels a bit disrespected Miami came in this late. If they offered a few months back we would be in a better position.

Geo we are dead at corner no hope with any south florida guys and that lewis **** played out already. Not sure what else can be done besides some last second guys like extremely unknown.

Advertisement
247 article on him not flipping wow......bleak none the less....fck!

Um... Might want to Revisit this....

JC

Inside the U is not consistent there doing this for clicks. Pete said were in da game and on the CS gary said there definitely in the game and there's a good chance... When IMO the 2 top sites top guys say that I'm gunna believe them

Advertisement
Back