Redwine Offered

Love redwines game , he shutdown alot the bigger receivers this year . Just what the doctor ordered a physical corner .

What difference does it make if he's playing 10 yards off of them?

This. I don't understand why they go after physical corners and then play them off the ball so much. We keep hearing that the staff doesn't want to get beat deep because they're worried about the CB's speed. But they don't recruit speed guys because they're not tall enough, instead they recruit big physical guys who they play 10 yards of the ball so they don't get beat deep. This staff makes so many head scratching decisions, I can't help but think it's on purpose. I'm baffled.

Advertisement
I think he flips... he loves the Canes... but the staff has got to stop offering OOS kids before the hometown kids... how u goin to attempt to lock Miami down with that baby fence doin that crap... they better tighten up fast and get rid of Williams and Franklin and get some coaches who worry about miami recruits instead of recruits in Mexico or Russia...smh

I think he flips... he loves the Canes... but the staff has got to stop offering OOS kids before the hometown kids... how u goin to attempt to lock Miami down with that baby fence doin that crap... they better tighten up fast and get rid of Williams and Franklin and get some coaches who worry about miami recruits instead of recruits in Mexico or Russia...smh

This

I like it. Don't like the timing, but I like that he may flip. We need him.

Now, go do the same with Hoggins, and hope he comes too. We could definitely use them both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
6_3234663.jpg

Advertisement
I want him man. His highlight tape is very good...

Me to!! I think we land him in the end... He cancelled his TEXAS visit fast after that Miami offer... He's been wavering on his UL commitment we need JJ in his ear all weekend

Yall are over hyping him, hes got good tools but yall are extremely overhyping him, and he isnt cancelling these trips the schools are, texas just got commits by two in state CBs and auburn got their guy in carlton, the kid wants to be a cane more than anything wouldnt surprise me if he signs here

Advertisement
Yall are over hyping him, hes got good tools but yall are extremely overhyping him, and he isnt cancelling these trips the schools are, texas just got commits by two in state CBs and auburn got their guy in carlton, the kid wants to be a cane more than anything wouldnt surprise me if he signs here

I have to disagree kid has great length and is a lot better than Ray Lewis Jr, Nate Dortch, Vernon Davis, Thomas Finnie, Ryan Mayes, or even Michael Jackson so yes he is a must take

I have to disagree kid has great length and is a lot better than Ray Lewis Jr, Nate Dortch, Vernon Davis, Thomas Finnie, Ryan Mayes, or even Michael Jackson so yes he is a must take

I actually like jackson over him, like i said the kid does have some good tools, id take him now since we have struck out on everyone, but ive seen the kid plenty of times and im not impressed JMO

L

I actually like jackson over him, like i said the kid does have some good tools, id take him now since we have struck out on everyone, but ive seen the kid plenty of times and im not impressed JMO

Yeah people are doing the bing now where lack of options removes flaws from the ones on the table.

I will say that this is the type of kid Miami should always be targeting with spots 20-25 in their class. High ceiling, low floor local kids. What's the worst that happens? Turns into a stud special teams guy. That's not bad for your last 5 schollies, especially because...and I don't have numbers to back this up, just a hunch...most classes are only going to have 8-10 starters anyway.

Candidates this year for his type of take: Redwine, Hoggins, Talan, Archer, Maloney, Curtis

Not listing Rashars Fenton or Tony Jones because those guys were flat out takes that we ****ed up on.

We offer this kid but not fenton or hoggins smh, im done

Hoggins is 5'9 160.... I ain't offering that I don't give a **** how much picks he got playing against garbage *** comp in north broward. Fenton should have been made a priority.....he's a legit prospect who should have been full court pressed in the spring like I stated.

*** backwards thinking....this was the best db class in the last decade down here and were scrambling around lol. These guys are rooks in the a. Fla recruiting game and they don't even give a flick...their selling the 2016 dream now.. Golden is a used car salesman.

Advertisement
Back