Redwine Offered

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]
Mullins gonna be reliving this on the green tree

Advertisement
This is what happens when you lose 7 games in one season.

**** this staff, I salute the true Canes that WANT to be here, Jaquan, Walton, Patchan, Cager and the rest of them in this class. Much respect.

L
Yall are over hyping him, hes got good tools but yall are extremely overhyping him, and he isnt cancelling these trips the schools are, texas just got commits by two in state CBs and auburn got their guy in carlton, the kid wants to be a cane more than anything wouldnt surprise me if he signs here

I have to disagree kid has great length and is a lot better than Ray Lewis Jr, Nate Dortch, Vernon Davis, Thomas Finnie, Ryan Mayes, or even Michael Jackson so yes he is a must take

I actually like jackson over him, like i said the kid does have some good tools, id take him now since we have struck out on everyone, but ive seen the kid plenty of times and im not impressed JMO

Yeah people are doing the bing now where lack of options removes flaws from the ones on the table.

I will say that this is the type of kid Miami should always be targeting with spots 20-25 in their class. High ceiling, low floor local kids. What's the worst that happens? Turns into a stud special teams guy. That's not bad for your last 5 schollies, especially because...and I don't have numbers to back this up, just a hunch...most classes are only going to have 8-10 starters anyway.

Candidates this year for his type of take: Redwine, Hoggins, Talan, Archer, Maloney, Curtis

Not listing Rashars Fenton or Tony Jones because those guys were flat out takes that we ****ed up on.

Agree

I am not going to lie Redwine got owned quite a bit this year when he went up against elite talent. For instance he got schooled in the Columbus all night for 2 or 3 TD's. But at this point lets see how things work out, but **** wish staff could work things out with Fenton.

[video=youtube_share;ToV9rNEJFGo]http://youtu.be/ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]

**** this staff, I salute the true Canes that WANT to be here, Jaquan, Walton, Patchan, Cager and the rest of them in this class. Much respect.

Those kids are true canes yea, they all are fans down here at the end of the day these kids want to win and go to the league, we will see our guys get drafted high this year and that will be a good pitch to the next classes

Advertisement
Redwine is # 2 in green at DB

[video=youtube_share;1g_9pIkZYbA]http://youtu.be/1g_9pIkZYbA[/video]

I am not going to lie Redwine got owned quite a bit this year when he went up against elite talent. For instance he got schooled in the Columbus all night for 2 or 3 TD's. But at this point lets see how things work out, but **** wish staff could work things out with Fenton.

[video=youtube_share;ToV9rNEJFGo]http://youtu.be/ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]

Clearly his teammates fault. They weren't playing WE-fense and left him out to dry

We offer this kid but not fenton or hoggins smh, im done

Hoggins is 5'9 160.... I ain't offering that I don't give a **** how much picks he got playing against garbage *** comp in north broward. Fenton should have been made a priority.....he's a legit prospect who should have been full court pressed in the spring like I stated.

*** backwards thinking....this was the best db class in the last decade down here and were scrambling around lol. These guys are rooks in the a. Fla recruiting game and they don't even give a flick...their selling the 2016 dream now.. Golden is a used car salesman.

PropJoe, PBuch was 5'9 160 too when he came to UM. Now PBuch was a helluva athlete but my point is that we should judge kids by talent and whether that talent can succeed at the next level. You can overcome size if you put him at nickel corner like they were gonna do Tim Irvin. Who is also 5'9.

Plus buddy went up against the best WR in the country (Ridley) and prob one of the best athletes in the country (SBB) on a day to day basis in practice. That's got to count for something.

Redwine is # 2 in green at DB

[video=youtube_share;1g_9pIkZYbA]http://youtu.be/1g_9pIkZYbA[/video]

Went to that game... I swear man I had never seen someone dominate a game like Jaquan did... Literally made every tackle he could.... They lost by 26... He was head and shoulders the best player on the field that night second was my boy Maloney... FIU got a gooooood one

Last edited:
Advertisement

Don´t forget... 7 games loss in one season come in year 4 :rustled:

Like you said, respect to these kids and their love for Miami

We offer this kid but not fenton or hoggins smh, im done

Hoggins is 5'9 160.... I ain't offering that I don't give a **** how much picks he got playing against garbage *** comp in north broward. Fenton should have been made a priority.....he's a legit prospect who should have been full court pressed in the spring like I stated.

*** backwards thinking....this was the best db class in the last decade down here and were scrambling around lol. These guys are rooks in the a. Fla recruiting game and they don't even give a flick...their selling the 2016 dream now.. Golden is a used car salesman.

PropJoe, PBuch was 5'9 160 too when he came to UM. Now PBuch was a helluva athlete but my point is that we should judge kids by talent and whether that talent can succeed at the next level. You can overcome size if you put him at nickel corner like they were gonna do Tim Irvin. Who is also 5'9.

Plus buddy went up against the best WR in the country (Ridley) and prob one of the best athletes in the country (SBB) on a day to day basis in practice. That's got to count for something.

In today's game you need some quick CBs that can handle their own vs slot receivers. Of course we rarely deviate from our base defense so I'm sure Golden doesn't see the need.

Golden is inept in every facet of his job.

Let's guess at this!
Al has stuck out with other kids and now is trying to fall back on kids who have wanted to be here all along (deserved to be here IMO) but the kids get late offers and have already geared themselves up to leave the state!
So Al will be standing at the alter with Doritos d1ck in his hand?

Advertisement
Let's guess at this!
Al has stuck out with other kids and now is trying to fall back on kids who have wanted to be here all along (deserved to be here IMO) but the kids get late offers and have already geared themselves up to leave the state!

Who cares, just get the best kids possible... Everyone is all stuck on where, when and how...

Let's guess at this!

Who cares, just get the best kids possible... Everyone is all stuck on where, when and how...

The best kids possible are long gone. Al is in 2 minute drill heaving up prayers now

Let's guess at this!

The best kids possible are long gone. Al is in 2 minute drill heaving up prayers now

and has used all his time outs

Advertisement
Let's guess at this!

You are such an apologist clown. We aren't getting the best kids because the staff doesn't know how to recruit down here.

We blew it on all the local CBs, we are praying Redwine wants to play with JJ. Fenton should be a Cane

L.
Let's guess at this!

You are such an apologist clown. We aren't getting the best kids because the staff doesn't know how to recruit down here.

We blew it on all the local CBs, we are praying Redwine wants to play with JJ. Fenton should be a Cane

Hahaha. I apologize for nothing. I call it like I see it. All these F'ing cry babies on this site... STFU. It is what it is, eventually you have to move forward regardless of the situation.... You take the best available. You start at the top and work your way down. Personally, I rather pass on average dudes regardless of whether they are local or not. Everybody keeps talking about Louisville and what they did with average dudes, Blah, blah, blah. Louisville wouldn't have been chit with all those AVERAGE dudes IF it was not for TEDDY saving their asses week in and week out. TEDDY did that chit regardless of the coach and that's the truth.

L.
Let's guess at this!

Hahaha. I apologize for nothing. I call it like I see it. All these F'ing cry babies on this site... STFU. It is what it is, eventually you have to move forward regardless of the situation.... You take the best available. You start at the top and work your way down. Personally, I rather pass on average dudes regardless of whether they are local or not. Everybody keeps talking about Louisville and what they did with average dudes, Blah, blah, blah. Louisville wouldn't have been chit with all those AVERAGE dudes IF it was not for TEDDY saving their asses week in and week out. TEDDY did that chit regardless of the coach and that's the truth.

Laz that you?

Advertisement
Back