Redding Commits!

Advertisement
We DO get kids from Pensacola, but rarely. (e.g., Ty Wise.) Maybe once per decade.

Seems that in the '80's Pensacola were dominant but don't hear/read much about them as much now.

Would love to be more effective in the Panhandle. It was a big frustration to me in the '80's that we could rarely get Panhandle talent. In fact there was a report during JJ's era that we wouldn't waste time recruiting there.

FSU fans are quite upset apparently, but they're calling this an even trade for Bryan Robinson.

This kid's vertical is off the charts...how many jumping 41" in HS?

Those kids are so tough to get down here. Its a world unlike they've ever experienced down here. Floribama kids down here is a tough sell and tougher pull. Even if the kids love it...can not imagine too many parents wanting their kid down bottom.

What a soft, soft, soft world we live in...So strange. Kids run straight to twitter with their feelings.

Why not call up Diaz and Stubbs and say what's up Miami?

And these (I would imagine) are kids who came up in the rough part of town, they just run to twitter like this?
That’s what his tweet meant tho? How do we know he was complaining about Redding?

Advertisement

Those kids are so tough to get down here. Its a world unlike they've ever experienced down here. Floribama kids down here is a tough sell and tougher pull. Even if the kids love it...can not imagine too many parents wanting their kid down bottom.

Parents fear the POOON more then 💼

GOCANES

Only in sofla would a kid complain about a fellow commit.
Imagine Jeudy complaining about Devonta Smith

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hard to believe we didn't take his commit at first .

I keep thinking the same thing. Looking at his measurables, and he's apparently great in the classroom; I just don't see why he wouldn't be a take at every school in the country.

Advertisement
Back