Redding Commits!

Advertisement
I deserve it if u right bruh lol, i just dont believe in that. I get that theres certain teams that get bumps because there evals are great but our evals the last 15 years makes people question if our guys are elite. LOL all good fam, I think people take drop ranking cause UM thing way to far theres always contradicting evidence for both ways up or down so it cant be a hate thing if u have it both ways.
Nah nah **** aint all good. Ima see you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What a soft, soft, soft world we live in...So strange. Kids run straight to twitter with their feelings.

Why not call up Diaz and Stubbs and say what's up Miami?

And these (I would imagine) are kids who came up in the rough part of town, they just run to twitter like this?

Advertisement
This is big facts!

We NEVER get kids from Pensacola & Stubbs being able to pull this kid from the grips of FSU is a direct elbow to the face MMA style to Dugans.
We DO get kids from Pensacola, but rarely. (e.g., Ty Wise.) Maybe once per decade.

Seems that in the '80's Pensacola were dominant but don't hear/read much about them as much now.

Would love to be more effective in the Panhandle. It was a big frustration to me in the '80's that we could rarely get Panhandle talent. In fact there was a report during JJ's era that we wouldn't waste time recruiting there.

FSU fans are quite upset apparently, but they're calling this an even trade for Bryan Robinson.

This kid's vertical is off the charts...how many jumping 41" in HS?

Advertisement
Back