Redding Commits!

Advertisement
I haven't even done a full breakdown on the kid yet because I honestly never thought we would get him lol.

But he's a FREAK athlete with through the roof upside, this is a BIG pickup by Stubbs.
And there y’all have it. Redding’s a straight up LCE-Certified...

3F1E0EA1-D388-4753-A898-0E61E1E53F9F.gif

Advertisement
Lets see if he stays there or he becomes unranked
He won’t become unranked. And honestly, I have no idea how the rankings politics work though I know people here think subscription numbers play a role. That said, no one saw this coming so we can’t draw a pro or anti-Miami bias on this one at this time.

Advertisement
Funny that kids that are highly rated get more pages on CIS but COS does not care about stars.

Good get but Fleming better stay

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami needs to be saying him that they only have 2 true receivers in this class and about to add worsham which makes it 3. Whereas restrepo is going to be a taken in as an athlete while being tried over at the safety position first. I want Fleming in this class but we will see

Not worried about WR. They are going to see a real offense and JT4 ball out. If you still don’t want to come after that, see ya! Plenty of WR all across the country for us to pick from

**** bro u dont forfet what i write. Nobody thought this kid would go to miami. Wqtch is ranking drop fam. I aint going to forget you brah . This **** aint ending . Ima see you boy
I deserve it if u right bruh lol, i just dont believe in that. I get that theres certain teams that get bumps because there evals are great but our evals the last 15 years makes people question if our guys are elite. LOL all good fam, I think people take drop ranking cause UM thing way to far theres always contradicting evidence for both ways up or down so it cant be a hate thing if u have it both ways.

Advertisement
Back