Redding Commits!

That Ivins article he just posted is interesting. Get got a call from Stubbs while in Dallas and decided to commit over the phone. Said Diaz got on the phone and told him they had a spot for him. Seems like another one of those calls where they say we only have 1 or 2 slots open at WR and it’s time to make your move if you want in.

Advertisement
Lmao y'all too predictable. Hang you're hat on one recruit, huh? I believe I said anyone with a pulse can get a decent WR to Miami but can Stubbs beat out someone for a Mark Pope? Sorry but this kid wasn't recruited nearly as hard as Pope.

But since we are saying people can recruit based off one commit that means all the Rumph and Banda talk can be put to bed.
Rev, Stubbs just pulled a Prince “game blouses” from Chapelle’s Show on you and if he lands Worsham, he’ll be serving you pancakes. It’s ok to not be right all the time. I wouldn’t have pegged him to recruit well either but this is a happy surprise. Pope’s not the litmus test. Worsham, Redding and Fleming is stellar.

6B077279-7710-44DF-AC9E-A75A031D83FE.gif

That Ivins article he just posted is interesting. Get got a call from Stubbs while in Dallas and decided to commit over the phone. Said Diaz got on the phone and told him they had a spot for him. Seems like another one of those calls where they say we only have 1 or 2 slots open at WR and it’s time to make your move if you want in.
Miami is getting tight on spots for sure right now with not much room left.

Here's exactly what this tells me about Stubbz. That he can recruit nationally for us. Pulling a kid from IMG that is originally from Pensacola is a completely different world than pulling a local kid. Sometimes it may even be easier (sometimes not) but this is definitely a yuge get. The fact that it was basically kept completely silent is another great sign too.

:rickflair2:

Advertisement
you guys will be happy this summer. the congo line is just starting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It now comes down to if we're taking 4 WR's, or did Redding just take Worsham's spot?

The fact that they called him and basically said NOW you have a spot makes you wonder a couple of different scenarios ...

I don't think he took Worsham's spot though, JMO. But what happened for them to make the call today? I guess we'll see

Advertisement
Rev, Stubbs just pulled a Prince “game blouses” from Chapelle’s Show on you and if he lands Worsham, he’ll be serving you pancakes. It’s ok to not be right all the time. I wouldn’t have pegged him to recruit well either but this is a happy surprise. Pope’s not the litmus test. Worsham, Redding and Fleming is stellar.

View attachment 88964
Like I said, dead all the Rumph talk if this is the bar.

Advertisement
Back