Redding Commits!

Advertisement
The fact that they called him and basically said NOW you have a spot makes you wonder a couple of different scenarios ...

I don't think he took Worsham's spot though, JMO. But what happened for them to make the call today? I guess we'll see
Fleming jumping ship?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do realize that this is Stubbs 1st recruiting cycle right? In addition to coming off of a POS 7-6 season
So you're saying he can recruit based off one cycle with absolutely zero signatures? That's a high bar you've set there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Manny got rid of the rats in the office. Doherty and Pete were running their mouths too much. Manny got this camp on lockdown with his recruiting plans. Seems to be running much better these days with no leaks unless they want them out.
Didn't we surmise that Coley was Petey's mole? His info was hit and miss after Coley left.

Or was it Kaaya? I forget.

Personally I think we need at least 4 this cycle. John Garcia on 247 who is a state of Alabama insider had a blurb about worsham eventually going to Miami this morning before or by the end of the dead period which is 7-24.
honestly, i didnt see redding coming.

Advertisement
Back