Recruits Spring Games

Advertisement
Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has more insight on that one.

Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has more insight on that one.

Pulled starters

Not unusual for them to share snaps

Anexstad threw for 2 TD's

Artur was 3/4 with 11 yds

Hightower had 1 catch for 0 yds

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

Advertisement

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

Actually he ran for a TD!

tenor.gif

Pulled starters

is it unusual that he wasn't the #1 QB?

Pulled starters

is it unusual that he wasn't the #1 QB?

The guy who started was Zac Anexstad, he was splitting reps with Kellen Mond last year. I really wouldn't think to much of it since the guy he's splitting with has a year experience in their system and he doesn't. Now if he starts to lose snaps then either Zac is severely underrated, even for a IMG guy, or Artur sucks....and I would probably lean to the latter

Not true. He played most of the game. No comment other than the running game was utterly dominant

Advertisement

Not true. He played most of the game. No comment other than the running game was utterly dominant
Heard Noah Cain was breaking a lot of tackles. Do they run the ball **** near every play? I saw that Hightower only had 1 ball I would be annoyed with that

Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe @Brooklyndee has more insight on that one.

Heard Noah Cain was breaking a lot of tackles. Do they run the ball **** near every play? I saw that Hightower only had 1 ball I would be annoyed with that

lmao it's a spring game why would you be annoyed? Dumb.

Advertisement
Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe @Brooklyndee has more insight on that one.

Sorry for the neg my dude

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

Read one of them was on a read play...how bad was the O-line play? Heard there was a crap ton of holds

I heard Faalele was unbelievable (at least in the run game). Expect him to shoot up the rankings.

Guys. Listen,although I've got my own thoughts & concerns on art and he did play horrible. Only down field pass he completed was to the tight end 5 times. Past that he completed two bubble screens to the receivers. Josh Moore left the program several days ago. Basically every drop with the intentions of going down field the qbs were sacked on. Yes this is only a spring game but it's a recurring issue from last year. Alot of img kids get rated high for no reason but literally every img lineman sucks in this system & it's been the case since last year. No clue how the ol coach has a job. They are dominant in run protection cause it would be the biggest line even in the NFL right this second but clueless in pass protection. Forrest Gump was really getting off in the run game. Noah averaged like 18yrd a carry. Good news coming either this week or next. No I won't explain so criticize away for the usuals.

Advertisement

Because in any competition a receiver, especially one that knows he's an alpha male & he's running down the field wide open play after play yet only gets targeted one time on a bubble screen where the safety already beat the blocker for position would naturally be frustrated. It's not a matter of results brother. It's a matter of at a certain point the spirit of competition takes over & you wanna let the man on the other side of you know he's your ... not sure if you knew or not (seriously not being sarcastic) but the scrimmage was against another school. Brock is right. He's ****ed off. He works his *** off to a level of commitment most can't fathom. He's done everything asked of him time after time & he wants to see it pay off after how much he sacrificed last year. He is very competitive & he wants to do his part to win games. Not being a prima Donna at all. Just being a leader & a winner.

Last thing. Other than at qb because it's still a competion there most starters were pulled at the half.

I heard Faalele was unbelievable (at least in the run game). Expect him to shoot up the rankings.

Guys. Listen,although I've got my own thoughts & concerns on art and he did play horrible. Only down field pass he completed was to the tight end 5 times. Past that he completed two bubble screens to the receivers. Josh Moore left the program several days ago. Basically every drop with the intentions of going down field the qbs were sacked on. Yes this is only a spring game but it's a recurring issue from last year. Alot of img kids get rated high for no reason but literally every img lineman sucks in this system & it's been the case since last year. No clue how the ol coach has a job. They are dominant in run protection cause it would be the biggest line even in the NFL right this second but clueless in pass protection. Forrest Gump was really getting off in the run game. Noah averaged like 18yrd a carry. Good news coming either this week or next. No I won't explain so criticize away for the usuals.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back