Recruits Spring Games

Advertisement
Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has more insight on that one.

Pulled starters

Not unusual for them to share snaps

Anexstad threw for 2 TD's

Artur was 3/4 with 11 yds

Hightower had 1 catch for 0 yds

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

Is it that the O line can't pass protect, that he stands in there like a big tree/statue or both?

Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has more insight on that one.

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

Is it that the O line can't pass protect, that he stands in there like a big tree/statue or both?

he said the o line wasn't good at pass pro, same problems they had last year

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

Yeah I got that but this kid is pretty tall. I'm wondering how his pocket presence/mobility are.

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

Yeah I got that but this kid is pretty tall. I'm wondering how his pocket presence/mobility are.

https://www.facebook.com/IMGAcademy/videos/10155352659677220/

full game for anyone that wants to watch it

Advertisement
A ****load

Thanks!

Apparently the other qb is the one who opened the season as a starter over kellen mond and they rotated but mond eventually took over
From Luke stampini
82 minutes ago
If you remember, Annexstad started over Texas A&M QB Kellen Mond to open last fall too. Eventually giving way to Mond that game and the rest of the season after splitting series to start.

A ****load

26:34 to see his TD run

Advertisement
I heard Faalele was unbelievable (at least in the run game). Expect him to shoot up the rankings.

Guys. Listen,although I've got my own thoughts & concerns on art and he did play horrible. Only down field pass he completed was to the tight end 5 times. Past that he completed two bubble screens to the receivers. Josh Moore left the program several days ago. Basically every drop with the intentions of going down field the qbs were sacked on. Yes this is only a spring game but it's a recurring issue from last year. Alot of img kids get rated high for no reason but literally every img lineman sucks in this system & it's been the case since last year. No clue how the ol coach has a job. They are dominant in run protection cause it would be the biggest line even in the NFL right this second but clueless in pass protection. Forrest Gump was really getting off in the run game. Noah averaged like 18yrd a carry. Good news coming either this week or next. No I won't explain so criticize away for the usuals.

Knowing good news on the way is good enough.

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

A lol bit of lack of presence, & a whole lot of they flat out can't pass protect. In my opinion it's cause they don't play like a unit. No communication & they're all worried about strictly themselves.

Apparently the other qb is the one who opened the season as a starter over kellen mond and they rotated but mond eventually took over
From Luke stampini
82 minutes ago
If you remember, Annexstad started over Texas A&M QB Kellen Mond to open last fall too. Eventually giving way to Mond that game and the rest of the season after splitting series to start.

Very big difference from last year's team & this year's at img. Namely the oc. Kellen became the starter mainly because of two things. #1 the oc wanted a qb who could tuck it & go OFTEN. #2 couldn't pass protect to save they lives. Zac is a decent qb with plenty of positives. But He's a pocket qb & nothing more. I've tried to tell y'all art is in a battle. That job he's gonna have to work for.

Advertisement

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

His ability to process information quickly during game situations is the major concern anyone with any knowledge of the game has had about him. Everyone knows he can sling it around in gym shorts with no pass rush.

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

His ability to process information quickly during game situations is the major concern anyone with any knowledge of the game has had about him. Everyone knows he can sling it around in gym shorts with no pass rush.

That's my concern is how he processes what he sees. In all fairness to him though they drop back & literally get rushers instantly there everyone. The line is like a sieve.

Pulled starters

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

That's my concern is how he processes what he sees. In all fairness to him though they drop back & literally get rushers instantly there everyone. The line is like a sieve.

I know cain had a dominant run blocking unit but how did he look. Does he look slow?

Advertisement
Inside the u had an interview said he only played in 2 series 3-4 15 yards, rushing td. Sound like they ran a lot with the running backs too

Inside the u had an interview said he only played in 2 series 3-4 15 yards, rushing td. Sound like they ran a lot with the running backs too

I read that but it's not the case. He played in the fourth quarter also. He ended up with plenty of snaps & 7 completions.

Did he get sacked?

A ****load

I know cain had a dominant run blocking unit but how did he look. Does he look slow?

Noah is a frank gore cloan. He's not the fastest but he's more than capable

Advertisement
Back