Recruits Spring Games

A ****load

His ability to process information quickly during game situations is the major concern anyone with any knowledge of the game has had about him. Everyone knows he can sling it around in gym shorts with no pass rush.

That's my concern is how he processes what he sees. In all fairness to him though they drop back & literally get rushers instantly there everyone. The line is like a sieve.

I know cain had a dominant run blocking unit but how did he look. Does he look slow?

Noah is a frank gore cloan. He's not the fastest but he's more than capable

looked like emmit smith off a few runs I saw

Advertisement
Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has more insight on that one.

Not true. He played most of the game. No comment other than the running game was utterly dominant
Heard Noah Cain was breaking a lot of tackles. Do they run the ball **** near every play? I saw that Hightower only had 1 ball I would be annoyed with that

Hopefully he's not entitled and doesn't do that over a spring game

Inside the U was at IMG's game. Art wasn't the 1st QB. he only played a couple drives. had 1 rushing TD. maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has more insight on that one.

Not true. He played most of the game. No comment other than the running game was utterly dominant
Heard Noah Cain was breaking a lot of tackles. Do they run the ball **** near every play? I saw that Hightower only had 1 ball I would be annoyed with that

Hopefully he's not entitled and doesn't do that over a spring game
Spring game or not as a receiver you want the ball period, more than 1 target...

Advertisement
Back