Recruits on campus today

Advertisement
These kids have made a mockery of commitment. And treat recruiting and tweeting like they’re a Kardashian. Popularity contests for attention. **** is ridiculous anymore.
Welcome to.. umm 2003?

Advertisement
Chris Herndon, mark walton, ahmon richards. Pinckney, and Willis all didn’t play. Also rosier was our QB.

Rosier starting put us -7 at the start of the ball game..

But seriously we were completely banged up going into that game.. AR, Walton, Herndon were big offensive pieces with JT4 getting double covered

Advertisement
No and Clemson lost their 3 first round dl. Look I dont think we beat Clemson either but I do think it is alot closer than last time and you never know we could beat them
I’m not saying we can’t beat them. My point is, they had 3 first rounders on their DL. Our best DL didn’t get drafted at all. Do you think it’s talent or coaching?

I’m not saying we can’t beat them. My point is, they had 3 first rounders on their DL. Our best DL didn’t get drafted at all. Do you think it’s talent or coaching?
A little bit of both tbh because we can't seem to hold onto dl coaches . Willis should have gone in the late 1st or early second but his off the field problems hurt him. You also have to remember dabo and his staff have been at Clemson longer than manny has been here so they have built they're way up.

Advertisement
Back