Recruits on campus today

So ur telling me with the talent rn we cant win at least 10 games a year and at least not get blown out by Clemson
There is a huge gap between us and Clemson right now. We can't use that as a metric after watching them obliterate a Bama team that is miles ahead of us as well.

We should absolutely win 10 games however, and should absolutely be suiting up against them in Charlotte for the foreseeable future. And wee should absolutely get a good bowl game. Do those things for a couple years and a recruiting bump should show itself.

Advertisement
We all know the story with Williams. Quit bad mouthing him and let him go through the process. If we do what we should, he will be a cane.

Anyway, what's the deal with Collier? Is he still an FSU lean? Feels like he's been on campus a bunch and our staff is making him a priority.
What’s the story with Williams? He wanna go to UGA and still wear orange and green? Or wanna get paid for being big and athletic in high school?

So ur telling me with the talent rn we cant win at least 10 games a year and at least not get blown out by Clemson
No we can’t. Didn’t you see the last time we won 10 games and played Clemson? We got beat so bad, we couldn’t get it back together for a whole season afterwards.

Advertisement
These kids have made a mockery of commitment. And treat recruiting and tweeting like they’re a Kardashian. Popularity contests for attention. **** is ridiculous anymore.

Face it - we are older than them & can't relate to this social media world as 17 year olds! It is what it is....I'll wait til mid-season to see what shakes out. In the interim - I'll wait for that fish to the left to drop!

Advertisement
Face it - we are older than them & can't relate to this social media world as 17 year olds! It is what it is....I'll wait til mid-season to see what shakes out. In the interim - I'll wait for that fish to the left to drop!
While true, it would be nice if the adults in the situation would act like adults and not enable such behavior. If my son were being recruited I would not allow him to act like a little entitled ***. The HS coaches also seem to act more childish than the recruits in a lot of cases.

Advertisement
No we can’t. Didn’t you see the last time we won 10 games and played Clemson? We got beat so bad, we couldn’t get it back together for a whole season afterwards.
So is that more of a coaching problem or a lack of talent? Pretty sure it is a coaching problem since we were scraping by weak ACC teams that were no wear near as close to us in talent that season

So is that more of a coaching problem or a lack of talent? Pretty sure it is a coaching problem since we were scraping by weak ACC teams that were no wear near as close to us in talent that season
I’m pretty sure it’s a talent problem bc the main reason we got beat to sleep was bc of the 3 first rounders they had this year.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure it’s a talent problem bc the main reason we got beat to sleep was bc of the 3 first rounders they had this year.
Stop it we did not lose becuase they had 3 first rounders, we lost because the coaching staff did a horrible job at making a good game plan and preparing the players mentally, we also had many starting players out. Not saying we would win but if Pitt and VT can put up a good amount of points against them our 1 field performance is a reflection on coaching.

Stop it we did not lose becuase they had 3 first rounders, we lost because the coaching staff did a horrible job at making a good game plan and preparing the players mentally, we also had many starting players out. Not saying we would win but if Pitt and VT can put up a good amount of points against them our 1 field performance is a reflection on coaching.
This is exactly my point if our offense can average 28 points a game I like our chances going to Clemson. If our offense is middle if the pack we beat alot of good teams

Advertisement
Back