Recruits on campus today

Advertisement
We all know the story with Williams. Quit bad mouthing him and let him go through the process. If we do what we should, he will be a cane.

Anyway, what's the deal with Collier? Is he still an FSU lean? Feels like he's been on campus a bunch and our staff is making him a priority.

Advertisement
We all know the story with Williams. Quit bad mouthing him and let him go through the process. If we do what we should, he will be a cane.

Anyway, what's the deal with Collier? Is he still an FSU lean? Feels like he's been on campus a bunch and our staff is making him a priority.
Him and Marshall in the same class would be one of our more elite hauls

These kids have made a mockery of commitment. And treat recruiting and tweeting like they’re a Kardashian. Popularity contests for attention. **** is ridiculous anymore.

Yea agree, committing to school used to mean to something. That is why I get angry like you and start getting mad at recruits when they decommit, I tweet at them anger messages and tell them what it takes to be a man grr grr !!

We win 10 or more games watch how many of these Dade and Broward kids stay home. Get ready for the elite line of "I just wanted to enjoy the recruiting process, but I knew Miami was home".

Advertisement
We win 10 or more games watch how many of these Dade and Broward kids stay home. Get ready for the elite line of "I just wanted to enjoy the recruiting process, but I knew Miami was home".

Agreed. People forget these kids that were recruiting have seen Miami win 10 games in a season only once!

Cmon man we need to walk the walk

Anyone ever get into an argument with their teenage son or daughter? Some on here aren’t even too far gone from brewing one themselves.
I’ve criticized recruits, mainly Jobe cause that sht was sacrilegious.
But kids have yelled at good loving parents “ I hate you mom/dad” this family is so stupid etc etc.
Not saying we can’t put a little wisdom or slight pressure on them. But to bad kith them on their own twitter account is foolish.

What's the story?

Advertisement
Yeah we cant act like that. I get why your saying that because of what he wrote and the "crying laughing face" when he said Canes fans...

I think Manny and this staff is a little more equipped to not get themselves trolled when it comes to recruiting.
Exactly. Williams decommmited for whatever reason. Bags, personal, being 16 or whatever.
What I can almost guarantee is that Williams isn’t this guy.
8378A966-9F8E-43B8-BDE0-8FBCA89D86D7.jpeg

Advertisement
Williams shouldn't be allowed on campus. Some will say that's the wrong way but just tell me Saban or Swinney would put up with this crap. Next people will say we're not on their level which is true but sheesh, you gotta draw the line some dam where. This crap is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Williams shouldn't be allowed on campus. So w will say that's the wrong way but just tell me Saban or Swinney would put up with this crap. Next people will say we're not on their level which is true but sheesh, you gotta draw the line some dam where. This crap is getting out of hand.

i do hear you but it's hard to keep 4-5 stars away from campus especially when they are so close. I think Manny will approach this differently then the past Hc's

Advertisement
Back