Recruits not signed on ESD

Advertisement
Guylijah Theodule, 6'2, 165 CB from Miami Northwestern
Miami offered at the end of August, when Theodule was committed to Vanderbilt.
He de-committed on 12/14/23 and has not committed anywhere, and obviously did not sign during the Early Signing Period.
I'd put him in the same category with Brayshon Williams, CJ Heard, Chalil Cummings, and Jamil Watkins as unsigned DB's with Miami offers/interest who are plausible P5 players.

Another thing I forgot. My attention to these details is lacking.

So assuming he’s already sent in his signed paperwork, don’t you think there would be some hint of where he has signed.

Can the people that received his paperwork keep it that under wraps? Although it may explain why @DMoney was strongly indicating that it looked like Florida. He didn’t come right out and say it was 100%, but seems like he feels there were strong indicators that it was the turds.

If I’ve misquoted, or misrepresented DMoney’s remarks, hopefully he’ll correct this.
He can just show up on campus in January and start school ..... doesn't have to sign an LOI

The issue is 85 spots. Schools would rather know before the last day of enrollment if a kid is coming so they can do roster management and get a spot open by pushing a kid to the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s up with busseys recruitment? I’ve heard nothing of the kid, but that could be because Miami isn’t involved.

i get going to UGA at this point, and bama for it's success

but no way saban lasts another 4 years. Any recruit signing there now has to wonder when he will retire
I hope he wins it all a this year and rides off into the sunset! Would be a beautiful ending to a hall of fame career.. And best of all we won’t have to see his ******* face anymore!!!
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Advertisement
i get going to UGA at this point, and bama for it's success

but no way saban lasts another 4 years. Any recruit signing there now has to wonder when he will retire
He just bought a 20 million dollar house on Jupiter Island. I think that retirement day is very close. You don’t spend 1/3 of your wealth if you do not plan to live in that house imo.

I wish we had been a player in Terry Bussey's recruitment. I think he's the best athlete in the country

We have to be at 85 by the start of fall camp (think )
85 in January, too.

If they are enrolled, they count. Generally, you can remove nfl declarations, transfers, Thus, we can have 20ish EEs/spring transfers unless we see more departures before January.

17 HS EEs would be a ton!

Advertisement
He just bought a 20 million dollar house on Jupiter Island. I think that retirement day is very close. You don’t spend 1/3 of your wealth if you do not plan to live in that house imo.

No way saban is only worth $60m. Makes $10m from Bama alone. Bet he makes another 10m from endorsements. Then you get to a good investment plan and he should be grossing $30m with lifetime earnings well over $100m.

85 in January, too.

If they are enrolled, they count. Generally, you can remove nfl declarations, transfers, Thus, we can have 20ish EEs/spring transfers unless we see more departures before January.

17 HS EEs would be a ton!
You sure about this , I was told they don’t have to be at 85 until spring. I see no way we get to 85 now.

You sure about this , I was told they don’t have to be at 85 until spring. I see no way we get to 85 now.

Spring to me was enrollment for Spring. **** has changed so much in the last 3 years, it could be August since games aren’t played this spring.

Advertisement
Back