Recruits not signed on ESD

Advertisement
Is there anyone we target that did not sign on ESD? Someone like 5 star athlete Terry Bussey out of Texas?
1703343273882.png

i get going to UGA at this point, and bama for it's success

but no way saban lasts another 4 years. Any recruit signing there now has to wonder when he will retire

Advertisement
Gaby posted that Miami did not receive NLI paperwork from Mincey and if he sent his paperwork into someone, it wasn’t to Miami.

If he sent his signed paperwork to someone, wouldn’t that school be putting out communications and tweets proclaiming it? That’s what we do and I’m sure most other schools.

Advertisement
If he sent his signed paperwork to someone, wouldn’t that school be putting out communications and tweets proclaiming it? That’s what we do and I’m sure most other schools.
He wants to announce at All-America Game so the school that his his paperwork is keeping it secret.

And why would anyone tell Gabby the truth if paperwork was received or not?

I do believe he’s either UiF or Bama, however.

Thought this kid wanted to announce at the all American game…
He wants to announce at All-America Game so the school that his his paperwork is keeping it secret.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, I did read about the AA game recently, and then erased it from my memory banks.

But, it still doesn’t mean that he submitted any signed paperwork.

What would be his motivation to do that ahead of time?

I’m just speculating, of course. But if I had to guess, he hasn’t sent anything signed to anyone.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, I did read about the AA game recently, and then erased it from my memory banks.

But, it still doesn’t mean that he submitted any signed paperwork.

What would be his motivation to do that ahead of time?

I’m just speculating, of course. But if I had to guess, he hasn’t sent anything signed to anyone.
If he didn’t submit paperwork by yesterday (Friday), he has to wait until February signing day and thus can’t early enroll and be on a campus by January.

He would have to wait until summer to arrive on campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Serious question- does Addae smell like onions? Why does this dude have so much trouble with recruiting top talent?

If he didn’t submit paperwork by yesterday (Friday), he has to wait until February signing day and thus can’t early enroll and be on a campus by January.

He would have to wait until summer to arrive on campus.

Another thing I forgot. My attention to these details is lacking.

So assuming he’s already sent in his signed paperwork, don’t you think there would be some hint of where he has signed.

Can the people that received his paperwork keep it that under wraps? Although it may explain why @DMoney was strongly indicating that it looked like Florida. He didn’t come right out and say it was 100%, but seems like he feels there were strong indicators that it was the turds.

If I’ve misquoted, or misrepresented DMoney’s remarks, hopefully he’ll correct this.

Advertisement
Back