Recruitment of Kenny McIntosh--were we ever really in it?

Advertisement
Don't believe everything you read. Some think we really weren't pushing for him but we had our eggs in the Crowley basket anyway.
Nothing turned out the way it was supposed to last year even before the season started. Any interview from any kid who gave us the middle finger is either biased and or salty AF,
Lets move forward. All 3 of them went to different schools and so far the only one in the NFL was a cane.

Advertisement

Advertisement
He knows how to talk to players, and I think it was because he played,” McIntosh said. “You know how Nick is, he’s not really with the players, but you see how Kirby was in the locker room (celebrating) with players after beating Auburn.”

Kirby's was in the locker room, as Saban was being awarded the National Championship Trophy, PUNT KIRBY...PUNT!!!

Some stupid comments here. (Not all). The article is very worthwhile and enlightening because it provides some insight into what really goes on in recruiting and the differences in approach between Smart and Saban. It told me some things I did not know including the purported categories employed by Bama. I agree from what I read here that McIntosh was kind of a meh recruit as an RB. It also gives me hope that the high energy approach of Manny will be much more successful than the style of Richt. I am kind of surprised that we did not play a significant part in McIntosh's final group of programs but I don't consider him one of the bigger losses in the past class. The article does tell you how much ground we have to make up in winning recruiting battles. Richt was a lackluster recruiter, reflecting his very laid-back personality that did not excite a lot of recruits, apparently. He did not have the bag army that probably enabled him to recruit well at Georgia despite his personality.

Advertisement
IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE- that Kirby was the one that leaked the photo after leaving bama to try make bama look bad (which btw is not a bad thing, becuase **** bama..but still, it is a low low move) then> how funny is it that Mcintosh was so upset at bama about being embarassed by the photo, lthat he inked with Kirby..the very man that put the photo out there to embarrasses him.

Advertisement
It we recruited RB's the way we recruited QB's it's no wonder we were not mentioned. Thought we had Crowley locked up, so they shut it down.

kenny was never coming to miami all cycle. he was looking at OU before UM and then when he got UGA, it was UGA. crowley sucked as a loss but he got the offer he wanted and took it. sucks.

IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE- that Kirby was the one that leaked the photo after leaving bama to try make bama look bad (which btw is not a bad thing, becuase **** bama..but still, it is a low low move) then> how funny is it that Mcintosh was so upset at bama about being embarassed by the photo, lthat he inked with Kirby..the very man that put the photo out there to embarrasses him.

What photo?

Advertisement
Back