Recruitment of Kenny McIntosh--were we ever really in it?

Crowley was the loss, McIntosh should have been an LB. He won’t do anything special at RB.

But if you’re his big brother RJ and you see how the Richts and Brown ran that **** offense, would you recommend the program to your kid brother? It was obvious to me from about July or August that neither he nor little Richards were coming. And the player coach dynamic had to have been a major reason.

Advertisement
NEVER wanted him as a rb. He seemed to be more worried obout "offers" than anything in that article.

He's a 4.8 rb...He needs to RELAXXX

He wasn't a 4.8 RB. Just like Hodges isn't a 4.89 DB for us this year. People take one timed 40 without context as gospel and then run with it. People need to use more critical thinking around here.

4.8 rb....will never start or be #1 back. jawja recruiting top rb's in the country. he is just a depth recruit...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao a LB that runs a 4.9 is acting like he was the #1 rated RB in the country. Expecting teams to wait on him over everybody else and keep calling no matter what. Teams have big boards, get over it. This kid will transfer when he never starts.

Advertisement
Holyfield played and he ran a 4.8
Miami does not run a smash mouth offense, there's no place for a strong slow RB on a Hurricanes team. He would have been a terrible fit and would most likely have been moved to FB to take over the Choc Gray role

You know that Bama list is fake if it had McIntosh 2nd tier and Sanders 3rd tier.
Actually they said it was prior to that season it'd absolutely be true. Kenny was tearing Florida apart while trey was the third string running back at img... he had two 5 star backs ahead of him. Had limited playing time coming into that season and came on late in the season.

This young man could never get passed the Cocoa High school defense in the Semis. Go watch the highlights it will only take a few seconds because they do not really exist. One or 2 plays is all.
We have a great RB core which I am excited about.
Good Luck to him and playing against those SEC defensive. They are better than Cocoa!

Advertisement
Holyfield played and he ran a 4.8

@brock ..and he didn't get drafted. I didn't say he wouldn't play. I said he wouldn't start. they are recruiting the best rb's in the country. he aint starting. the only reason hollyfield played more was because the other backs ahead of him were hurt. he never broke into the starting role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back