Recruiting weekend update

How do you not at least bring the local kid on a visit? You cancel him like that? Let him visit...

Also, so if Greene did commit...What do you do when he crawls back to FSU an hour away from his campus if he likes the new hires at the last minute.
this is what i hate about our recruiting. putting all their eggs in one basket.

Advertisement
this is what i hate about our recruiting. putting all their eggs in one basket.

You do understand that there are kids who aren’t signing early. So there is still time to find another LB if the team needs to do so. This staff has done much better at having backup options

Irvs said Baynes has went silent and not returning anyone's phone calls. He thinks Baynes grandma who went with him on the visit didn't gives the canes her blessing and he does not think he's a silent commitment

Irvs said Baynes has went silent and not returning anyone's phone calls. He thinks Baynes grandma who went with him on the visit didn't gives the canes her blessing and he does not think he's a silent commitment
What does that even mean? What kind of grandma wouldn't support their kid getting a free ride to play football? It's one thing if he goes to another school but how could you not sign off on Miami lol gtfo

Advertisement
They need to retire them ugly *** jerseys with the strawberry pattern on the black uniform or fix them. Interesting that they didn’t push for him like that, must mean they feel good about other targets in the secondary. Personally i like slaughter more than someone like Brian Balom tbh

They feel good about Francois , which I’d never utter that after multiple decommitments. Francois would have to go public and shut it down or I’d pressured Slaughter. He was ours for the taking if we wasted.

Serious question (I know beggars cannot be choosers) but would any program worth its salt let a kid decommit twice and allow him to sign here? Seems ridiculous. Talent be damned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious question (I know beggars cannot be choosers) but would any program worth its salt let a kid decommit twice and allow him to sign here? Seems ridiculous. Talent be damned

I wouldn't let him recommit, no matter the talent. Manny preaches getting rid of the "cancer"... a kid who commits to the same school three times seems like the kid to be fastest to enter the transfer portal or be a "cancer"

I wouldn't let him recommit, no matter the talent. Manny preaches getting rid of the "cancer"... a kid who commits to the same school three times seems like the kid to be fastest to enter the transfer portal or be a "cancer"
1CD7E94E-2866-40FB-B414-1FD441D0FB5F.gif

Advertisement
Reuben Foster had an Auburn tattoo. Never forget
Exactly, didn’t stop Nick saban from going after him in that roller coaster of a recruitment. Some smart *** will say Francois is not Reuben foster(well obviously) but I’ll tell you what, Francois IS the best ballhawking db that has come out of south Florida in years and he has good enough size and athleticism to go with it. Think about all the names that have come at dbs in recent years, he’s without a doubt the best playmaker in the secondary in terms of being a ballhawk which says SOMETHING. And that something is what Miami needs in its secondary. Now that is an elite skill imo on that alone
3F5BEC97-4007-4DBF-A961-8EA289F5FA76.jpeg

F2323F1F-969A-4C33-992C-1A811CD10A1C.jpeg

Advertisement
Exactly, didn’t stop Nick saban from going after him in that roller coaster of a recruitment. Some smart *** will say Francois is not Reuben foster(well obviously) but I’ll tell you what, Francois IS the best ballhawking db that has come out of south Florida in years and he has good enough size and athleticism to go with it. Think about all the names that have come at dbs in recent years, he’s without a doubt the best playmaker in the secondary in terms of being a ballhawk which says SOMETHING. And that something is what Miami needs in its secondary. Now that is an elite skill imo on that alone
View attachment 104660
View attachment 104661
I’m no expert on high school football talent, but if he was that good, he would have a better offer list and a more impressive bunch of schools still trying to woo him.

I’m no expert on high school football talent, but if he was that good, he would have a better offer list and a more impressive bunch of schools still trying to woo him.
at one point he’s been offered by Miami, Ohio state , Georgia and a number of other teams. Can’t just use that to determine whether someone is good or not. For an example Greg Rousseau was offered by LSU and Usc early in the process, did they go after him down the stretch? No , did that mean he wasn’t good just because of that? Obviously not

Think it was like 2 but he flipped back and forth between auburn(moved from Lagrange ga to auburn high and got a auburn tattoo) and bama
he committed to bama, flipped to auburn, visited georgia decommitted there, held out and then repicked bama on signing day. He didnt really do what francois did but similar non the less.

at one point he’s been offered by Miami, Ohio state , Georgia and a number of other teams. Can’t just use that to determine whether someone is good or not. For an example Greg Rousseau was offered by LSU and Usc early in the process, did they go after him down the stretch? No , did that mean he wasn’t good just because of that? Obviously not

Has nothing to do with being good. We all know the kid can play when he wants to. Has everything to do with him needing to be "motivated". We have enough dudes on the current team that can't seem to get "motivated". We all of the sudden have someone on staff that is an expert in motivation techniques? FIU proved we don't. No thanks, find someone else.

Advertisement
Back