Recruiting weekend update

Advertisement
This is so absurd. I can’t stop laughing. Seems pretty far fetched to me.
Not to me. And I don’t just mean FSU. I am confident that enough wealthy rednecks exist with precisely the type of attitude that is alleged here and I am equally confident that these words have been expressed plenty of times. But who knows if it’s true in this instance,

Greene wasn’t going to make a decision until after his FSU visit anyway. Getting him to at least decommit was the best news we could hope for.

Surprised Barnes didn’t pull the trigger.

Not sure of the rumors of the silent commits but if true, you have to think Barnes was one of them.
No such thing as a silent but it was supposedly Greene.

Advertisement
i agree about green here, but it’s the same old short sighted stupidity. “If” he does decide to go to FSU, we’ll lose out on both. It’s a good idea to have him visit and handle it accordingly
No. Part of the problem with Miami is that we aren't bring top tier talent to Miami. Is Machado top tier? Than who cares if you say no to a visit. You can scoot back around and he'll come running. We need to get to the point where we no longer scoot back around for 2nd and 3rd tier kids

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 097BE033-211F-4F71-8599-2416F3C9BC86.png
    097BE033-211F-4F71-8599-2416F3C9BC86.png
    689.2 KB · Views: 421
Greene is one of my personal fav recruits this cycle. He can change this defense with his speed. He could be our Isaiah Simmons type backer love his game in a position group of need as well

Advertisement
That is definitely Gilbert’s strength.

and also if y’all think kids have a problem with racist culture you’re kidding yourself.
What ****** thinks kids have a problem with that stuff lol? Maybe an individual kid here and there, but overall kids do not even slightly care about going into a racist culture. Fans are the only ones that act like racist culture is a big deal.

That is definitely Gilbert’s strength.

and also if y’all think kids have a problem with racist culture you’re kidding yourself.

We hear it time and time again but these kids dont care about that or playing in cold weather.

Advertisement
Back