Advertisement
regarding the JC guys...

Pelon
Johnson
Clinkscales
Baoteng
Wyche
Stuckey

Which are potential January enrollees? And, can you break down who is a 2/2 and who is a 3/2

I could see KC playing inside if needed, he's very versatile... He reminds me of BLinder. (solid at any position).

Last edited:
KC McDermott is a top 20 player nationally and will start for 4 years here and be a 1st round pick.. Next years OL LT Erik Flowers (3rd year starting), LG Feliciano (3rd year starting), C Shane McDermott (3rd year starting), RG Bunche (has over 14 starts in his career), RT KC McDermott. OL should be great once again..

Advertisement
HStokes1447, I take you as one of those "Dalvin Cook should be a DB" type guys huh? I disagree completely on KC. Yes, I think Reilly is the better athlete but they both can play T and let Darling play G.

Yes I do believe Cook has more upside at DB. Butch Davis said Sean Taylor was one of the best RB's in the nation, but he became one of the best DB's in the history of college football. Just because a guys plays the position in high school and excels at it does not mean that is where he should be for the rest of his career. Sapp was a TE, Winslow was a WR and the list goes on.

I think darling and mcdermott both have the ability to play Guard. lots of young tackles start out at Guard before kicking out to tackle later in their career

Advertisement
KC McDermott is a top 20 player nationally and will start for 4 years here and be a 1st round pick.. Next years OL LT Erik Flowers (3rd year starting), LG Feliciano (3rd year starting), C Shane McDermott (3rd year starting), RG Bunche (has over 14 starts in his career), RT KC McDermott. OL should be great once again..

give me isorda at RG, Bunch, mcdermott, Darling, and the African nightmare can battle it out for RT

give me isorda at RG, Bunch, mcdermott, Darling, and the African nightmare can battle it out for RT

Bunche won't play Tackle next year imo he's a guard and doesn't have the feet to be a good Tackle.. McDermott will be here in Jan and take the spot and won't look back for the next 4 years..

You wanna see a violent mauler. Check out Alex Gall. He will kill someone lol. Cant wait

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just have a weird feeling we will sign three more Defensive Linemen. I think we get moten and also Johnson due to the relationship Al already has built with him from the past and uk having another down year. Then I think we close out with Pelon (if we get him on campus before he commits anywhere)being originally from Miami can play a factor or I think Boateng with us putting him on the map with us being his first offer.

I hear you but O-line and D-line with the current coaches, I don't see where the technique is on our D-line we can't pressure anyone, decent QB's look all world when they play us. And if not for Duke n Crawford's athleticism our O-line hasn't run blocked very well you can bring all the recruits you want. If you can't coach them up it's pointless what class you land. JMO

GO CANES!!!!!

I hear you but O-line and D-line with the current coaches, I don't see where the technique is on our D-line we can't pressure anyone, decent QB's look all world when they play us. And if not for Duke n Crawford's athleticism our O-line hasn't run blocked very well you can bring all the recruits you want. If you can't coach them up it's pointless what class you land. JMO

GO CANES!!!!!

Rick Petri, what a difference he made that one year. Sadly he's not leaving cutcliffe

Advertisement
Back