Recruiting the trenches

When people complain about the overall makeup of our defensive line, that this recruiting class (finally without NCAA BS) is the first one that will really fix the problem.

Advertisement
When people complain about the overall makeup of our defensive line, that this recruiting class (finally without NCAA BS) is the first one that will really fix the problem.

Who plays DT for us next year? especially if we don't get enough top-flight Jucos?

The addition of Anthony Moten has taken the recruiting class in the trenches to another level. The amazing part is, there is still a chance to make this class even better.

Also, I'd still like to get another interior OL in this class.

I think Draling and McDermott will make amazing interior lineman. Those guys have that perfect wide base and are just nasty run blockers.

McDermott who?

They have a third brother I don't know about? Because I know you're not talking about K.c. He's the prototypical LT.

I can see Darling moving inside, though.

Yes, Kc McDermott looks like a dominate G to me. In my opinion Reilly Gibbons has more upside at LT than anyone in this class.

I see Gibbons at guard. He's big but doesn't have ideal length for a tackle.

Advertisement
Well they do have a 3rd brother named Tyler, he played center at Colorado State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back