Recruiting Staff Changes

Advertisement
I would agree with him here. Too many key players we seem to had/have to play catch up with locally since he has been here. Pretty sure he expected SO FL to be more locked down by now. Seems also he has made way more progress elsewhere in the state
It's not a good look when local kids are getting UGA offers before they get Miami offers. (or before Miami even knows who they are)

Mario wants more "boots on the ground".

I legit wonder if they gave Frank a gig because they couldnt keep him quiet lol sounds like he did not have much school access but he is super plugged in to the recruits so he likely gets a lot of his info from them and didnt need to rely on the school for info. He had a job to do and even if he did it at the cost of some Cane surprise visits (Hill the LB from TX comes to mind) perhaps the way to plug that is throw him on staff. IDK but def seems like he was always the odd main out when posting stuff that seemingly we did not want out there.
He's got plenty of Miami access. He's actually the main reason some of these younger kids have gotten Miami offers. That's the issue. He's aware of these studs before anybody at Miami is. That's why Mario wants him aboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Santana will be a Dline analyst, not recruiting
Would seem like he's doing DLine coaching here, but he was on the recruiting staff at UT Martin so unsure of his responsibilities here until the official announcement.

this i s a good pick up dude was active on socials and seemed like a strong recruiter for that level.
One thing is for certain. He's working for Mario so he's going to be doing recruiting even if not officially on the recruiting staff.

Advertisement
Quite a few changes to the recruiting staff tonight, the biggest of which is Frank Tucker moving from Rivals to Recruiting Relations. I would've thought the leaks of silent visitors would've been problematic but obviously not. This probably is a much better fit for him as he does have lots of ties to SFL high schools/coaches and knows the recruiting scene inside/out.

Literally the only area I have full faith in Mario to ensure we don’t lose a step.

Advertisement
Back