Recruiting Staff Changes

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Quite a few changes to the recruiting staff tonight, the biggest of which is Frank Tucker moving from Rivals to Recruiting Relations. I would've thought the leaks of silent visitors would've been problematic but obviously not. This probably is a much better fit for him as he does have lots of ties to SFL high schools/coaches and knows the recruiting scene inside/out.

Advertisement
Quite a few changes to the recruiting staff tonight, the biggest of which is Frank Tucker moving from Rivals to Recruiting Relations. I would've thought the leaks of silent visitors would've been problematic but obviously not. This probably is a much better fit for him as he does have lots of ties to SFL high schools/coaches and knows the recruiting scene inside/out.

Wait ….what?

@1murhurricane you see this ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
canvas.webp

Advertisement
Hiring Tucker is going to be big for identifying young targets on the recruiting trail. NOBODY is more tied-in to South Florida high school football.

I know Mario isn't/wasn't happy with the staff and their inability to identify/recruit the local young kids. This is a small effort to change that.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I was surprised to say the least.

Advertisement
Back