Recruiting Staff Changes

And im sitting here like......

no one sent me the linked in application

the-wire-proposition-joe.gif
Proposition Joe B more Legend

Advertisement
Advertisement

Noles seem to believe Miami is going to hire Ryan Bartow. Personally I wouldn’t want to hire anyone from that recruiting department but it would be funny Bartow is hired and we immediately raid from their class.

Hiring Tucker is going to be big for identifying young targets on the recruiting trail. NOBODY is more tied-in to South Florida high school football.

I know Mario isn't/wasn't happy with the staff and their inability to identify/recruit the local young kids. This is a small effort to change that.
I would agree with him here. Too many key players we seem to had/have to play catch up with locally since he has been here. Pretty sure he expected SO FL to be more locked down by now. Seems also he has made way more progress elsewhere in the state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario definitely trying to put a high priority on hires and coaches and recruiting like Saban which he learned under him. This is all great news the recruiting hires Mario is bringing on to UM.

I believe that Mackenzie Rizzi and Tia Joseph both have connections to Texas. I know Tia was hired from Texas A&M's recruiting staff.
Not sure these two count as actual “recruiters”. We need someone that goes on the road and recruits that has ties to Texas.

How hard can it be to hire one or two of these TX HS football coaches to our staff in some role where they’d be allowed to recruit….must be more difficult than we realize

Advertisement
I legit wonder if they gave Frank a gig because they couldnt keep him quiet lol sounds like he did not have much school access but he is super plugged in to the recruits so he likely gets a lot of his info from them and didnt need to rely on the school for info. He had a job to do and even if he did it at the cost of some Cane surprise visits (Hill the LB from TX comes to mind) perhaps the way to plug that is throw him on staff. IDK but def seems like he was always the odd main out when posting stuff that seemingly we did not want out there.

Advertisement
Back