Recruiting question #2

Advertisement
I go to home games and bowl games. I’m not Original Canes Cane rich so I say no on the donations. Couple hundred or thousand bucks ain’t gonna make a difference and I’m pretty sure I need it more so F@ck that Medley Cane

Good for you.
We need more fans like you.
I humbly suggest you keep doing you and perhaps drag some more folks with you to games.

As fans, wtf are we doing to help the U and our coaching staff?
I ask this because if you go on Twitter (which this new generation loves to get followers) these kids are bombarded by other coaches and other fan bases. If you got some time to spare show some interest in the recruiting prospects and I bet it will go a long way. Look at corny slick willie at The Who! Mf’er twitter’d his way to some of those Croots gottdammit! The times have changed boys! Good morning and blessings from the Almighty God to all of you even the nonbelievers and Satanists.

Don’t tweet at recruits. Jesus.

Advertisement
I actually agree w OP.

We’re in the midst of the most narcissistic society ever known to mankind. These young men, and women for that matter, love the internet attention.

Social Media has destroyed society, and it’s given people false self esteem. Unfortunately, these kids spend more time in an alternate universe, Twitterverse, then a real one. Show them love in that bizarre sense of reality, and they respond favorably to it.

And no, I’m not an old guy....I just happen work in the area that created Facebook, Twitter, and where Google and Apple is housed, and some of their employees happen to be my clients and we talk about this subject often.

Society made social media into what it wanted, not the other way around. People need to stop believing that technology is ruining things. Technology only does what we want it to do.

You might be taking this a bit too far. Sounds like full stalker mode. Never go full stalker!

Yea.....remember these are 17 and 18 year olds. Imagine if these were girls, how comfortable would you then be in getting involved in their "personal space" (social media space).

Advertisement
Might be more effective to pose as other schools fans. Don’t try to pull em in here. Try to chase em from UF FSU and bama.

Advertisement
Back