Recruiting question #2

Ivan The Terrible

Sophomore
As fans, wtf are we doing to help the U and our coaching staff?
I ask this because if you go on Twitter (which this new generation loves to get followers) these kids are bombarded by other coaches and other fan bases. If you got some time to spare show some interest in the recruiting prospects and I bet it will go a long way. Look at corny slick willie at The Who! Mf’er twitter’d his way to some of those Croots gottdammit! The times have changed boys! Good morning and blessings from the Almighty God to all of you even the nonbelievers and Satanists.

Advertisement
I ask this because if you go on Twitter (which this new generation loves to get followers) these kids are bombarded by other coaches and other fan bases. If you got some time to spare show some interest in the recruiting prospects and I bet it will go a long way. Look at corny slick willie at The Who! Mf’er twitter’d his way to some of those Croots gottdammit! The times have changed boys! Good morning and blessings from the Almighty God to all of you even the nonbelievers and Satanists.
Perfect example boys I was tweeting DT/OT Marcus Dumervil from St.Thomas Aquinas and he liked my tweets.

D O O M
D O O M liked your reply
Young brother we need you to rep the city of Miami. The city that your father James and your Uncles Elvis, Louis and Curry rep’d as high school players at Miami Jackson. There will certainly be a documentary (The U part III) when we get the title again but we need you Big man.
D O O M
D O O M liked your reply
We don’t need anymore of our best local players leaving to go rep somewhere else when the people who have watched you grow and love you are here wanting for you to bring the pride of the city which is the Miami Hurricanes back to the top of the college football world.
D O O M
D O O M liked your reply
Like Nesta Silvera said ; Rep the Crib”fam!

Crazy Ivan.....
ivan.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
bro stop you're the same people who wish players their acls of Twitter and idk who it was some dmed realus George a day before signing day .. Please it's a petty look.. There's nothing wrong with responsding to a recruits tweet or where they're visitng or schools they're considering like every other fan base does but some of y'all need to chill

Yeah.....sorry. I'm not tweeting at HS kids all day to come to Miami. Would love for them to come, but that's just pathetic. Besides, the compliance department wants you to do the exact opposite of what you just said. A lot of recruits have actually said that fanbases that do that to an extreme are annoying - so it really depends on the recruit.

Advertisement

If you really want to help the school, donating money to the program and, most importantly, showing up to the home games is the
best way to get the local kids excited about playing for their hometown team.

I’m going to do my part by supporting the staff until the results on the field aren’t good. I’m not under any circumstances going to tweet at a 17-18 year old kid. My time is worth more $ than that.

I actually agree w OP.

We’re in the midst of the most narcissistic society ever known to mankind. These young men, and women for that matter, love the internet attention.

Social Media has destroyed society, and it’s given people false self esteem. Unfortunately, these kids spend more time in an alternate universe, Twitterverse, then a real one. Show them love in that bizarre sense of reality, and they respond favorably to it.

And no, I’m not an old guy....I just happen work in the area that created Facebook, Twitter, and where Google and Apple is housed, and some of their employees happen to be my clients and we talk about this subject often.

Tweeting and contacting recruits on social media is such a great idea, I mean, it never goes wrong, right? Especially with some of the mouth breathers populating our fake-*** fan base on social media.

No.

Anybody with half a brain would discourage any form of social media contact. Look at all the stupid shlt people are doing now, and you want more?

The occasional “like”, retweet, or “congrats“ or “great job” will never be criticized, even if you’re not supposed to even do that, but sadly, too many knuckle-draggers get carried away with their stupidity.

Advertisement
You might be taking this a bit too far. Sounds like full stalker mode. Never go full stalker!
Ain’t nothing about stalking you guys are tripping. These boys go on Twitter and ask the fan bases questions like (hey tribe19, Surge19,Gata19 which fan base can help me get to 10k?) or Surtain Jr. asked while taking is OV(what’s good Miami?? Show some love) Some fans hit him up but mainly Bama fans got on it. Y’all can say what ever about me. I don’t care I’m not here to make friends except for a few that have been cool with me. You b!tches don’t make me or break me and I definitely don’t depend on any of you. I’m just making a suggestion so maybe the kids can feel that we want them here. If it ain’t for you then kick rocks and don’t complain about ****.

Yeah.....sorry. I'm not tweeting at HS kids all day to come to Miami. Would love for them to come, but that's just pathetic. Besides, the compliance department wants you to do the exact opposite of what you just said. A lot of recruits have actually said that fanbases that do that to an extreme are annoying - so it really depends on the recruit.
To the couple of kids that I have tweeted they liked the tweets,just a simple come rep the U! Congrats for getting an offer from the U! Or come make history at the U!! You’re tripping for nothing I’m not offering or selling them anything

Advertisement
If you really want to help the school, donating money to the program and, most importantly, showing up to the home games is the
best way to get the local kids excited about playing for their hometown team.
I go to home games and bowl games. I’m not Original Canes Cane rich so I say no on the donations. Couple hundred or thousand bucks ain’t gonna make a difference and I’m pretty sure I need it more so F@ck that Medley Cane

I’m going to do my part by supporting the staff until the results on the field aren’t good. I’m not under any circumstances going to tweet at a 17-18 year old kid. My time is worth more $ than that.
Not only are you insecure about your sexuality but you’re a lying 🤥 sack of **** too! Get the f@ck out of here with that lie.

Tweeting and contacting recruits on social media is such a great idea, I mean, it never goes wrong, right? Especially with some of the mouth breathers populating our fake-*** fan base on social media.

No.

Anybody with half a brain would discourage any form of social media contact. Look at all the stupid shlt people are doing now, and you want more?

The occasional “like”, retweet, or “congrats“ or “great job” will never be criticized, even if you’re not supposed to even do that, but sadly, too many knuckle-draggers get carried away with their stupidity.
Regardless the @ssholes are going to do it. Let’s counter the mess they make no?

Advertisement
Back