Recruiting momentum now?

Advertisement
Can we get some fckin CB's that can run a sub 11 in the 100m, is that too much to ask?
Ryan Mack has some speed who also runs track who posted multiple sub 11-second efforts in the 100-meter dash: 10.86 (1.7) and 10.91. If he is still running track he should get that down to a 10.6 his senior track year. Played primarily outside corner as a junior. Not sure if he is a better at S.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we get some fckin CB's that can run a sub 11 in the 100m, is that too much to ask?
Was looking at the CB board myself to see who we need to circle around with again.

Besides Robinson, who's at the top of your CB list that we'd have a realistic shot with?

Ryan Mack has some speed who also runs track who posted multiple sub 11-second efforts in the 100-meter dash: 10.86 (1.7) and 10.91. If he is still running track he should get that down to a 10.6 his senior track year. Played primarily outside corner as a junior. Not sure if he is a better at S.
My guy, we have already gone over this... Ryan Mack is off to a great start his senior year but those times were outliers. He regularly runs 11s and its doubtful he is a 10.6 guy.

Ryan Mack Track History

Advertisement
If rumblings r true, I think this kid stays w/in The SEC & chooses UGA.

Stop with "rumblings". That's just SEC "insiders" guessing, based on where the kid lives.

Kid wants to take visits, plural. I'm not saying he won't end up at UGa, he very well might. But he might also be taking a visit to his father's alma mater.

Advertisement
My guy, we have already gone over this... Ryan Mack is off to a great start his senior year but those times were outliers. He regularly runs 11s and its doubtful he is a 10.6 guy.

Ryan Mack Track History
Sorry I missed that. Did he have a brother that went to Penn St that had some sub 11 times? Ryan Mack already proved his potential speed and it should still be out there for football. If he was fast enough to run 10.86 before at a younger age he can run it again unless there is some kind of injury, missed part of his track season or just does not want to run track anymore. Your physical prime is at around 24 years old, so he has a way to go to get better. You gotta want it and put in the work as well.

Sorry I missed that. Did he have a brother that went to Penn St that had some sub 11 times? Ryan Mack already proved his potential speed and it should still be out there for football. If he was fast enough to run 10.86 before at a younger age he can run it again unless there is some kind of injury, missed part of his track season or just does not want to run track anymore. Your physical prime is at around 24 years old, so he has a way to go to get better. You gotta want it and put in the work as well.
You are what your times are…. Now that doesn’t mean he can’t play CB at the next level but he just isn’t a fast guy. That history says that the 10.86 was the anomaly. Lastly, King Mack is his cousin not his brother.

Advertisement
Back