Recruiting momentum now?

Advertisement
He'd be a project that would take another year or more for him to transition over.
oh yeah I get that, no way do I think he would be ready this year if that switch happened. I just meant in terms of hips, fluidity, aggression, speed, etc. as in if he has the tools to be a high level CB.

Advertisement
Was looking at the CB board myself to see who we need to circle around with again.

Besides Robinson, who's at the top of your CB list that we'd have a realistic shot with?
Realistic shot?

tenor.gif

Who should we be trying to get, Cai Bates, Jamari Howard, Cameron Keys, Josh Philostin.

Ryan Mack has some speed who also runs track who posted multiple sub 11-second efforts in the 100-meter dash: 10.86 (1.7) and 10.91. If he is still running track he should get that down to a 10.6 his senior track year. Played primarily outside corner as a junior. Not sure if he is a better at S.
Dylan Day ran a sub 22 200 on his schools state champ 800 meter relay team

Advertisement
oh yeah I get that, no way do I think he would be ready this year if that switch happened. I just meant in terms of hips, fluidity, aggression, speed, etc. as in if he has the tools to be a high level CB.
Athletically he definitely could. He has the natural speed & quick footwork to do very well at Corner. Plus WR ball skills.

But you never know exactly how it will turn out, sometimes the mental processing can check guys out. Some are just more naturally built for the position than others.

Advertisement
@Cribby I remember some chatter on here about an elite current college QB who will most likely hit the portal and strongly consider us, just needed to see the product on the field. Did I get that right? Is that situation still in play?
Maalik Murphy, why he’s still at Texas only he knows

Advertisement
Stop with "rumblings". That's just SEC "insiders" guessing, based on where the kid lives.

Kid wants to take visits, plural. I'm not saying he won't end up at UGa, he very well might. But he might also be taking a visit to his father's alma mater.

Hold on, bro; do you know the ppl I know? Do you talk to the ppl I talk to? So I would appreciate u not telling me what to “stop.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back