Recruiting momentum now?

Advertisement
Can we make to game 6 before this nonsense? I’m sure he’ll be compensated greatly to stay here.
Nonsense ? Most OC’s don’t stay long in todays game. He’s an up and comer that‘ll be a hot name especially after taking over last years **** storm. He walked into the perfect gig but these guys want to be head coaches

Advertisement
If we can keep Dawson for 2-3 years, it could really change the trajectory of the program. The ROI on having continuity with strong coordinators is enormous with dividends increasing in a non-linear manner. The same can be said for Guidry. Hopefully, the program can overpay if need be, similar to what Clemson/ Rad/ and Dabo did with Venables and the OCs they had there for a while.

If we can keep Dawson for 2-3 years, it could really change the trajectory of the program. The ROI on having continuity with strong coordinators is enormous with dividends increasing in a non-linear manner. The same can be said for Guidry. Hopefully, the program can overpay if need be, similar to what Clemson/ Rad/ and Dabo did with Venables and the OCs they had there for a while.
Pump the breaks on 2-3 years.

Nonsense ? Most OC’s don’t stay long in todays game. He’s an up and comer that‘ll be a hot name especially after taking over last years **** storm. He walked into the perfect gig but these guys want to be head coaches

Hopefully, if he’s smart, he doesn’t leave us for the first opportunity but the right opportunity which could extend his stay here for a couple years.

Advertisement
Yes we need to do everything in our power to keep him on the staff!

Advertisement
Guidry is the one I'd like to make into a lifer.

You can find good OCs off the street.

Advertisement
Yes. Good player , 4 star.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Guidry's the interesting one to me. He's been an HC before. If we keep bringing the thump like we have these last 2 weeks for the rest of the season, I wonder if he'd step into another HC opportunity at a G5 if the situation was right or if he's a DC lifer.

Advertisement
Back