Recruiting momentum now?

He‘s been great at practice , he’s literally shredded the starting defense while being a true Fr. I’m not saying he’s the starter next year but y’all would be much more excited off this news if he were Garcia or a highly rated kid.

@Cribby I remember some chatter on here about an elite current college QB who will most likely hit the portal and strongly consider us, just needed to see the product on the field. Did I get that right? Is that situation still in play?

Advertisement
He should get a lot of playing time Thursday night, and against Temple the following week. I’m hoping Miami doesn’t crawl into an offensive shell the next two weeks. I hope they jump out to sizable halftime leads where Emory, Jacurri, and some of the younger Canes get more game reps in the second half.

Guarantee both him and Jaccuri play a ton of snaps next week. IF TVD isn't sitting after halftime I'd be surprised.

Best way to build up insane momentum after this win is to give the underclass men as many reps as possible in the next two games. Even if it means less points in both showings, we need to give the starters room to recover and a chance for the younger guys to shine and build confidence down the stretch.

Advertisement
so we getting chris cole today?!? 👀
Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back