Recruiting Chatter - 12/17 (AM Update)

View as article
Here's what the sunshine pumpers aren't taken into account by not looking at the bigger picture...

We landed some good prospects in this class mainly because most of them were already locked up with the exception of Knighton & Harrell.

However, for the 21 class... Smh yall don't even understand how ugly it's gonna get on the trail, especially if Diaz is retarded enough to keep Enox, this sh*t gon hit Defcon 1 with how bad we get slaughtered out there.

If you think we're landing a top 15 class next year while going 5-7/6-6 you're in for a rude awakening, especially at the skill positions, the 21 class is DEEP at WR & DB, and we're gonna miss on just about all of'em.

But, I do look forward to seeing people make the same excuses yall are making now, that's sh*t will be entertaining lol.

Do you think staff changes come after the bowl game? And if they don’t come do you think manny would be fired after year 2 or would it take higher ups firing Blake to get manny fired?

I just don’t see how manny can’t survive another 500 year when he has been apart of this team for 5 plus years.

Advertisement
Greene is absolutely on the staff. This staff couldn’t tell mom wasn’t on the take? How stupid can they be? On top of that, they are left we nothing.....again.

LOL at you losers. Nebraska has been on him longer than we have. If anything Nebraska should be crying about bags after he almost committed to us even though we just offered him last month.

Nothing can convince you idiots that Manny can't coach or recruit.

Do you think staff changes come after the bowl game? And if they don’t come do you think manny would be fired after year 2 or would it take higher ups firing Blake to get manny fired?

I just don’t see how manny can’t survive another 500 year when he has been apart of this team for 5 plus years.
I feel Like he shouldn’t have a choice but to make wholesale changes. We lost to fiu

Winning matters? Then how did a 5-7 Nebraska team land Greene? Nonsense. Be mad at the record but it doesn't mean anything to top recruits. We got 2 of the best RBs in the country. If the "winning matters" theory was true, how did that happen at 6-6?
Don't we have a higher rated class then Nebraska ?

At this point I’m not even mad at the Whiffs, I’m more surprised with whom we have on board after that end to the season..most of these kids must realize Diazter is a dead man walking and he’s gonna get willie’d mid way thru next year..

With our ****** administration I wouldn’t count on it. They’ll hold off until the end of the year in hopes that he’ll step down only to have the worthless BOT finally force the issue. An “exhaustive search” will be done and they‘lol ultimately settle on Banda the bartender. Lol

Advertisement
1576610315811.png

I'm fairly certain Oregon is going to leap frog us. Nebraska might leap frog us as well if the chatter about them closing strong comes to fruition. We might drop a couple of notches if Height decommits and Knighton secretly diss us.

Regardless, let's say everything remains status quo; this is a class just filled w/ bodies that will not help us the way we need help.

We are Brinks loaded w/ WR, but so what? We recruited a nice pro-style QB, but so what? We recruited two elite backs, but so what? What's our trench game looking like? What's our LB game looking like? What's our DB game looking like?

Furthermore, once you're out the top 15 recruiting, it practically becomes all the same chit in P5 conferences if you don't have the cog for player development. Our class rank of 15 will get smoked by Iowa's class of 25 b/c Iowa develops their kids (see the projected 2020 NFL draft), even if they are 3 star kids.
I Find it funny how some try and discredit the class due to not finishing the cb/oline/linebacker groups yet but try to dismiss where we did hit on. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t we not sign a rb in 2019? Didn’t we only sign 1 receiver in 2019. It was imperative that we hit big at rb(signing the best class in the country at the position) and then signing a good receiver class as well as a good talent at qb ,at oline with rivers and tight end to go along with it. And on the dline. The class is not finished yet obviously but we addressed some needs for sure, still time.

and let’s be real even if we did hit on the oline,linebacker, cb classes already and MISSED on the some of the spots we did address the moping *** Mfs would absolutely find a way to complain about that too🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement

The only way Manny gets fired after year 2 is if the Highsmith rumor comes true & he's brought in to oversee football, which is highly unlikely. I think he'd get fired next year if we went 4-8 or 3-9, but if he has another 6/7 win season they'll try to keep him.

Our only hope is that Manuelito isn't a full fledged ****head that can't see the writing on the wall, if he doesn't start firing coaches & switch this staff up he's gonna go down as the worst coach in school history.

But either way, I fully expect Manny to finish his tenure here below .500, there's not a single scenario where I see him turning it around without making drastic & significant changes on both sides of the ball, he would have to fire Enox, Barry & Stubbs along multiple coaches on Defense who are all his buddies, and Manny doesn't strike me as the type to do that.

Either way, for the next 2 possibly 3 years we're fcked.

Last edited:
I feel Like he shouldn’t have a choice but to make wholesale changes. We lost to fiu

I agree man but said the same about golden and his D-Cordinaror, and richt and his denial of needing to change his offense/staff up. Some of these guys are stubborn as they come and loyal to a fault. Is so frustrating watching from the outside because it seems like obvious stuff to most of us fans who want to see this program succeed.

Advertisement
The only way Manny gets fired after year 2 is if the Highsmith rumor comes true & he's brought in to oversee football, which is highly unlikely. I think he'd get fired next year if we went 4-8 or 3-9, but if he has another 6/7 win season they'll try to keep him.

Our only hope is that Manuelito isn't full fledged ****head that can't see the writing on the wall, if he doesn't start firing coaches & switch this staff up he's gonna go down as the worst coach in school history.

But either way, I fully expect Manny to finish his tenure here below .500, there's not a single scenario where I see him turning it around without making drastic & significant changes on both sides of the ball, he would have to fire Enox, Barry & Stubbs along multiple coaches on Defense who are all his buddies, and Manny doesn't strike me as the type to do that.

Either way, for next 2 possibly 3 years we're fcked.

Anyone have highsmith address? We need to post that billboard in front of his neighborhood begging him to take over football operations.

I also agree for manny to have success he has to be a team manager and have real coaches recruit and develops the talent. What we have now probably wouldn’t even cut it at some of the high schools in south Florida.

Don’t worry friend it gets easier , I’m 41 and gotten to the point none of this phases me. I just laugh as we’re getting raped by fiu.

I honestly don’t get the energy that’s used in here griping, at some point you got to realize we’re the only ones who really care and are passionate. Well “ was “ for me.

Which is shocking , I’m the same guy who’d tear up after big losses and avoid sports center for a few days.

Now it’s like whatever.

Advertisement
Knighton doesn’t come if Willie isn’t fired. Stop it.
you can't play what ifs for the guys we have landed and absolutes for the guys we have not. Total double standard to fit your narrative. We could have four five stars and you guys we've *****ing that we don't have six

Don’t worry friend it gets easier , I’m 41 and gotten to the point none of this phases me. I just laugh as we’re getting raped by fiu.

I honestly don’t get the energy that’s used in here griping, at some point you got to realize we’re the only ones who really care and are passionate. Well “ was “ for me.

Which is shocking , I’m the same guy who’d tear up after big losses and avoid sports center for a few days.

Now it’s like whatever.
I'm 41 as well. I've given up on the pipe dream of going back to what we were in 200-2003, but **** man, we weren't even competitive in an awful division of a weak conference.

Now it’s like whatever.
USC went through this same crap for 20 years. Had one 10-win season in that time frame. They hired a guy they didn't even really want and he turned their program around. We're at 15 years of this with a small spark in 2017. We're probably gonna have to get lucky as **** too. Oh well.

I'm 41 as well. I've given up on the pipe dream of going back to what we were in 200-2003, but **** man, we weren't even competitive in an awful division of a weak conference.

I didn’t know you were an old **** too.

The fact is nobody cares, from boosters , bot, athletic dept , president , the ad and the entire hect. If you need proof just look at the awful , half *** , lazy hires. If you just step back and look it’s comical. Multiple hires from failed staffs and a guy that was weeks from getting canned at UGA.

Ive just accepted this is what we’re and what we’ll be for awhile. It was a great run, but I enjoyed more winning as fan in twenty five years as most fans get in multiple lifetimes.

So I’m just glad I got experience best I did.

Advertisement
Back