Recruit reaction thread

“Trendsetter I’m better my rhymes are good
I got a gourmet plate that says I wish you would”

For 100 points name the artist, and for another 100 points name the song
This gotta be an old classic, ain't it? **** I'm old but not that old, Too Short came out when I was born and my Canes won their first. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me

Reaction GIF

Watts is south of downtown LA. USC is to the west. I don’t know the name of the neighborhood but I was just there last month. It’s not the worst place but it’s pretty crappy
A lot of people claim USC to be in the heart of South Central LA but it’s not. It’s very close but not technically in South Central. The closest hood is probably Crenshaw

Which is hilarious because UM is located in a posh 1% neighborhood and USC is actually in the hood.
Hood hood, but once you turn the corner onto USC’s campus/immediate surroundings, it’s pretty nice. Miami and the gables reminds me a lot of Berkeley and UCLA campus.

Advertisement
Hood hood, but once you turn the corner onto USC’s campus/immediate surroundings, it’s pretty nice. Miami and the gables reminds me a lot of Berkeley and UCLA campus.
Yeah, the immediate campus area was pretty nice but it totally caught me off guard. We're driving through what looks to be a pretty rough part of town and all of the sudden I see the Colosseum.

Yeah, the immediate campus area was pretty nice but it totally caught me off guard. We're driving through what looks to be a pretty rough part of town and all of the sudden I see the Colosseum.
The players done live in Beverly Hills man lol

Haha, I know that exact moment, happened to me as well. I didn’t live far from the area at one point.

Advertisement
Crazy **** happens when you finally hire a proven, well respected head coach with real local ties and not a politician who's best job opportunity was Temple.
Perceptions change.
Nobody respected or trusted that fvckin' choad.
This nîgga said chode. I’m deceased

A lot of people claim USC to be in the heart of South Central LA but it’s not. It’s very close but not technically in South Central. The closest hood is probably Crenshaw
Areas around the school have been gentrifying for years so its no where as bad as it use to be.

Advertisement
Tempering excitement to a degree because right now it's just a bunch of tweets, but first appearances show a lot of big recruits just never took Manny and the program seriously. It's like gravitas matters.
I agree 100%!!!

This is so much better of a first reaction than I dared hope!!

Advertisement
Back