RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

@SinisterCane … our friend @rberryjr the mope forgets how the internet works when it comes to knee jerk takes…

I left the one about needing a WR1 for him to reflect on in silence…

I love SeaWorld and our DL class BTW…

View attachment 279038
View attachment 279037
View attachment 279036
Nice try. I was joking about cook. And the Mario comment was a complement to him lol.

Your sea world mope was actually funny too.

But we gotta laugh and give Mario his due because most everyone thought we were cooked.

Advertisement
I'll own up to this L, but context is everything big dawg. How were you feeling when we were waiting on lil Tua's waiver to be approved as the only QB option we knew about?
Way to man up. But really I think we were all in the same boat. Gotta give MC his props for pulling this off.

Way to man up. But really I think we were all in the same boat. Gotta give MC his props for pulling this off.
1705341452585.png

Bro, it's a catch 22 w/ MC, props, huge props, but if dude whiffed and POF was the transfer QB haul...Oof

I had a couple people call me an idiot ( I won’t say who they were) when I said I felt like Ward would be playing CFB this year either for us or someone else.Just felt like in the end he would be playing here or somewhere else because he really didn’t want to play for Mario.

Too many things were against his going to the NFL like his grade ( which he says was a day 2-3 which I doubt was true) the fact that we were supposed to be offering more than he’d make his first year in the NFL and the fact that everyone around him wanted him to play one more year in college before he moved on.

Just seemed to me like he’d be in CFB next year.Guess I wasn’t an idiot after all.

Advertisement
We’re all on the same team. No need for this, unless it’s just for comedic purposes.

Advertisement
Yo!

With fans like this, who needs rivals?

When neutral people like Josh Pate and other pundits have more faith than half the mods on CIS have in Mario, you know we got a culture problem. A fan culture problem.

Hey man, I was never on record saying “we’re not getting anyone, Ward isn’t gonna come here, there’s no back up plan” lol I’m pretty sure I posted that before Ward entered the portal
Yeah well, it’s silly to call out anyone who thought he wasn’t coming.

This is the normal process in obtaining a transfer QB. Only Miami did it this way.

Yeah well, it’s silly to call out anyone who thought he wasn’t coming.

This is the normal process in obtaining a transfer QB. Only Miami did it this way.
I mean it’s one thing to think he isn’t going to come, but when insiders are saying give it time and everyone is still having a meltdown, that’s a completely different story

Advertisement
Yo!

With fans like this, who needs rivals?

When neutral people like Josh Pate and other pundits have more faith than half the mods on CIS have in Mario, you know we got a culture problem. A fan culture problem.
Kobe Bryant What GIF

A fan culture problem?? So we all are supposed to get on our knees (Pause) and blow Mario (Pause) for having done absolutely nothing as a head coach so far on the field.

Love it when the fans are the problem

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back