RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

I am going to end this charade because in reality, a lot of the receipts some of you folks said were out there were not out there from what I saw.

Post your own receipts if you all fee they should be posted. I prefer to enjoy and I am here for these types of receipts:

@TriStarCane

IMG_6505.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to prolong this, just stating a point.

Simply coming back and saying "I was wrong" was not really "owning up to it" by @mavericksouth . That guy went after Cribby and DMoney, he told them he hoped they learned a valuable lesson. He also claimed to have some special insight into Cam Ward because he is a "business man".

While it is hilarious entertainment to watch the most extreme attackers come back to try to rewrite history by minimizing what they actually said...it would be far more helpful if they would take responsbility for the specific words they said, rather than telling us about how much crow they intend to eat.

@mavericksouth is just a massive bull****ter, regardless of whether he tried to dash off a one-sentence generic apology.
Lolololol @ this guy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, my fellow cane brethren. That said, I don't regret anything I said. This thread is amusing considering one snap has taken place yet. You would think we are in the playoff already. People are acting like they "knew it all along." No one knew anything. Cam Ward didn't even know it all along. Why are we acting like he didn't record a whole video saying he was going pro. Some put the cart before the horse. Myself included. In the end, It's a wishy washy kid who played games and changed his mind in the 11th hour. It worked out but let's not act like we always had this in the bag. Kid probably saw little Tua was going to get the waiver and decided to stop playing. I credit Mario for gaining leverage in the situation and got circumstances to change. Good on him.

I still have some concerns with how this kid operates and if he is for the team in the long term. Would I have entertained him for this long, NO. But if we win big next year, then it was worth the drama and a big apology will come from me. I preferred him over Howard, but I definitely got annoyed with him during the process. But, I'll take my own advice and say, a deal is not a deal until it's a deal. And it's not over until it's over.

Advertisement
No disagreement with me. I was just giving the masses in the slurp crew what they wanted to see.
I think this thread is fun. I got "called out" but we finally got a QB that may be a difference maker so I'm cool with it. It's all in fun. I still would not have handled it this way but Ward was the top target and I definitely wanted him over Howard. For once though, can this team do something and execute a plan smoothly without drama? 😆 🤣

Lolololol @ this guy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, my fellow cane brethren. That said, I don't regret anything I said. This thread is amusing considering one snap has taken place yet. You would think we are in the playoff already. People are acting like they "knew it all along." No one knew anything. Cam Ward didn't even know it all along. Why are we acting like he didn't record a whole video saying he was going pro. Some put the cart before the horse. Myself included. In the end, It's a wishy washy kid who played games and changed his mind in the 11th hour. It worked out but let's not act like we always had this in the bag. Kid probably saw little Tua was going to get the waiver and decided to stop playing. I credit Mario for gaining leverage in the situation and got circumstances to change. Good on him.

I still have some concerns with how this kid operates and if he is for the team in the long term. Would I have entertained him for this long, NO. But if we win big next year, then it was worth the drama and a big apology will come from me. I preferred him over Howard, but I definitely got annoyed with him during the process. But, I'll take my own advice and say, a deal is not a deal until it's a deal. And it's not over until it's over.

Another ignorant clown, doubling down on ignorance. You created this situation. This is what dumb people do: "I don't regret anything I said", after saying dumb ****.

You want to claim that "no one knew anything", that's up to you. It's just not true. And I can prove that.

I'm sorry you were one of the gullible people who fell for Cam Ward's hostage video.

Keep yapping, "business man". You're just one of many uninformed buffoons who tried to project your own feelings, opinions, and life experiences onto a situation about which you knew nothing.

You're just another snowflake who can't handle the receipts.

Advertisement
Exactly. This was a confused kid who handled the situation poorly. Even Cribby said we should have moved on from him. I still am not sure if this kid is going to be motivated to do what's best for the team or himself. Screenshot that if you must.
Oh he’s got plenty of motivation because he wants to go to the NFL as a top Draft pick and most importantly he’s got the mighty Poffer in his way! 💪🏾😝

Advertisement
Yawn, another Johnny come lately

Just one week ago, we barely had enough warm bodies at quarterback for spring practice, so on your way out please find the knee jerk “swing and miss“ thread by the owner of this site.

Advertisement
Back