RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

Advertisement
This seems unnecessarily petty.

Cam literally announced that he was going to the NFL, idk how people should be expected to think anything other than what's coming out of the QB's mouth.

He changed his mind; therefore opinions can also be changed based on the information that's available.

Cam himself wasn't sure what he was going to do, fans who know nothing of him personally or the inner-workings of his decision making process aren't going to know sh*t either.

Cam wasn't a Cane until he was, which was 24 hours ago.

My Muh fuggin dawg. Cant tell me **** bout LCE. Thank you.

Besides, last time i pulled receipts on this site people really lambasted me and the narrative was

" why you bringing up old ****". So naw. **** that. Im on a MF head if they pull receipts. Every take they make better be Gospel or im going salted ham in this bi*tch.

Cam literally announced that he was going to the NFL, idk how people should be expected to think anything other than what's coming out of the QB's mouth.

He changed his mind; therefore opinions can also be changed based on the information that's available.

Cam himself wasn't sure what he was going to do, fans who know nothing of him personally or the inner-workings of his decision making process aren't going to know sh*t either.

You prolly right but it’s the social media era. **** I know I got mad receipts of my own dumb *** comments

What, you don’t like a good Caveman football joke?

The jokes write themselves with Mario.

He needs to do more of this and less losing. CIS shouldn’t be an echo chamber for mopeness or slurperness but let’s have our God Mario do more of the winning and less losing. That part is up to him. Not the mopes.

All of this may be true.

But we have a problem.

Mario can't do "more winning" for over 7 months yet.

That means we have more than 200 Mope-shopping days until the holiday Win-mas season starts.

Advertisement
@Problem2
Patrick Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

All of this may be true.

But we have a problem.

Mario can't do "more winning" for over 7 months yet.

That means we have more than 200 Mope-shopping days until the holiday Win-mas season starts.
Ok. Fine - this is how we are going to do it?

No problem. I am going to post receipts. Let start here and I’ll post more since some Coward Slurpers aren’t going to do it it might as well be this mope but is possible some Slurpers may catch some strays…..
That means you moped at some point before… just saying….

@section9

IMG_6478.jpeg

Advertisement
You're going to count @JZCane0825 as a slurper? You have to claim half of him on the mope side as well.
Oh, I agree!

Please don’t misunderstand me.

I am just tired of the slurpers threatening to post receipts and continuously talking about in other threads so this is a place for them to come here and put their “receipts” in without ruining threads threatening receipts and just talking **** on anyone who had an opposing view as to how the recruitment was handled or dare you speak badly about the program.

Thing is, @Cribby said this from the beginning and many just chose not to listen because it would strengthen the anti-Mario narrative.
Cribby is the man. But D$ himself conceded lol. At some point it’s religious faith. Cribby has more than earned the benefit of the doubt but my goodness. Let’s just be reasonable with people is all I’m saying.

Advertisement
Ok. Fine - this is how we are going to do it?

No problem. I am going to post receipts. Let start here and I’ll post more since some Coward Slurpers aren’t going to do it it might as well be this mope but is possible some Slurpers may catch some strays…..
That means you moped at some point before… just saying….

My brother in Christ, I'm just messing around. It is an undeniable fact that we've got more than a half-year until all this off-season activity can be translated into the evidence of "wins".

Until then, we're all stuck bantering...

Advertisement

@Memnon

Hey brother, I completely agree that opinions can change based on info available. There's a reason why I scratch my head when some posters check up our best insiders when they are wrong...as if that info was wrong when it was given. Info changes/kid's mind's changes... and then we as "bystanders" process, filter and adjust our stance/opinions based on that.

As for this guy @JZCane0825 in particular, that receipt wasnt pulled out of pettiness (not sure if you are calling this thread petty or the receipt, maybe both). That was pulled not for him being wrong, but because of the hypocrisy it showed after calling out @cway313 @Mr. Dynasty1 and @Alex Del Piero and telling them to eat a bag of dikks.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...rd-after-weeks-of-pursuit.189875/post-7046637 and fyi, didnt have the guts to come back in and take any ownership.

In the grand scheme though, yeah there is a bunch of pettiness that goes on in CIS. Some is over the top. I think a little is OK though. ****, in the world I have to operate in and the people counting on me to come through, I have zero room for pettiness (as Im sure a number of us). This site is a good release/escape where we can have a little bit of that (see Gator/Nole Tears) and a little locker room, towel snapping teasing that can sometimes come across as petty. But some posters get reeled in and take it too far where before you know it, start throwing real verbal blows or go on and on until a thread is derailed.

Last edited:

Less to do with cam than the idiots who went out of their way to bash Mario

Unfortunately our fan base has a ton of absolute trash in it

Cribby is the man. But D$ himself conceded lol. At some point it’s religious faith. Cribby has more than earned the benefit of the doubt but my goodness. Let’s just be reasonable with people is all I’m saying.

Please stop trying to play one insider off of another.

DMoney wrote a story when the NFL announcement was made. But I also know that very shortly after that, DMoney and Cribby both learned that Cam Ward was having second thoughts.

That's what some posters can't grasp. That a viewpoint, at one moment in time, is not some permanent and unalterable statement of position.

DMoney never "conceded". He had to write something when Ward announced for the NFL draft, but DMoney was aware of what was going on behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Back