Reasonable suggestions for defensive staff shakeup.

KP has a new job at FAU. The DL coach I’d go after is Tosh Lupoi, the recently fired DL coach of the Browns.

Why Lupoi?

* 2018 DC at Bama
* 2016-17 Defensive assistant for the Tide
* prior? DL coach for Washington and Cal
* famous as a recruiter, with special inroads in Cali and the Polynesian community.

Id get him.
No one on defense leaves until diaz does

Advertisement
Panda, Patty Cake and Baker man needs to go.... I would throw Rumpelstiltskin out too..
...does anyone here think that these f00ls will take us to a championship???

DC- Winston Moss
LB- Kevin Patrick
CB- Corey Raymond
S- Ed Reed (assuming he was serious about becoming a position coach. Others have enough experience to take a chance with Reed, and still an upgrade from Banda)
Why would the best DB coach in CFB who is part of one of hottest programs in CFB, who also has one of the best coaches in CFB at the moment on his staff, come to a sh*t show of a program like Miami? Also to coach the same position! Just wondering. Is there speculation he wants to coach here or something? Because that would just be crazy.

KP has a new job at FAU. The DL coach I’d go after is Tosh Lupoi, the recently fired DL coach of the Browns.

Why Lupoi?

* 2018 DC at Bama
* 2016-17 Defensive assistant for the Tide
* prior? DL coach for Washington and Cal
* famous as a recruiter, with special inroads in Cali and the Polynesian community.

Id get him.
Would love to have Tosh on the staff, but I don't think he has gotten fired from the Browns yet. He just got hired last year, but with Freddie Kitchens out the door, I guess I could see him getting fired soon.

I think Patke might be even worse than Dorito as bad as that may sounds..

The hate for Patke on CIS is so ridiculous. At this point we really have no idea if he's a good LB coach. He's had veterans thus far so no judgement is possible. I do know the Striker position has been a steady strength of the D for which Patke is responsible. ST was also solid overall not including Baxa whom is not Patkes fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back