Reason why Banda could never be an Elite recruiter

Advertisement
You're spot on. That's like encouraging your gf to date other guys & then come back to you when she's ready to be in a committed relationship. Not a good idea. She may never come back.

Not sure how you can come up with this without knowing the whole context of the conversation. He could be already committed or at least panning on coming to Miami but is just gonna visit some other places like a number of recruits have done.

You're spot on. That's like encouraging your gf to date other guys & then come back to you when she's ready to be in a committed relationship. Not a good idea. She may never come back.

Clearly you are not confident in what you have to offer.

2.0 is the current King of wrong opinions:

In recruiting, Swinney has had a long-standing policy that if a recruit still has the intention of visiting other schools then he encourages them not to commit to Clemson at that time and instead finish the recruiting process. When they are ready to commit and they commit to Clemson, then he asks that they be “all in” and not talk with anyone else. He wants them to be committed to Clemson, like Clemson is committed to them.

does he say all this b4 or after the "bag drop"?.

Advertisement
Look bruh; clearly u appreciate being here. So tell u what; after we lay these paws on ya’ll, we’ll allow u to recreate your username and convert on over. Turn them jorts in to board shorts my guy and come hit this Atlantic Ocean and stop fckin w the swamp. Lol.

Look bruh; clearly u appreciate being here. So tell u what; after we lay these paws on ya’ll, we’ll allow u to recreate your username and convert on over. Turn them jorts in to board shorts my guy and come hit this Atlantic Ocean and stop fckin w the swamp. Lol.
We got enough closet **** fans on this ****. Ain't no room here for more. Be gone.

Advertisement
Not an elite recruiter?????

Highly disagree

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190823-083601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190823-083601_Chrome.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 20
Everyone is gonna play the results of this either way.

If he lands the kid, it’s going to be because he didn’t push for a commitment early, where kids statistically flake out more after the fact If he doesn’t, it will be “why didn’t he get on him early.”

Just judge the class for what it is on signing day.

I am uncomfortable with people putting on the Turnover chain. But this is a social media world. It is good press.

I am glad Banda said what he said. Good approach. You can not recruit every kid the same. Some kids will want to lead the group, some kids want to leave the city, some kids want look around and then come home.

Advertisement
Back