Reason why Banda could never be an Elite recruiter

Advertisement
This is a quote by Kamron Kitchens from Canesport.com

“He’s keeping it real with me, says I’ll have to work for my spot,” Kinchens said. “Coach Banda told me to have fun with your recruitment, that we’ll be waiting, as soon as you’re done with all that we’ll be ready for you to commit."

Im sorry but Banda should be recruiting this kid to being a leader for the 2021 class. You cant allow 4* DBs from Miami to "enjoy the process" The Miami kids who enjoy the process never really commit to Miami

It's actually an alpha male move to do this. The *only* thing is you have to actually win games and finish the season strong to back it up.
I'm actually one of the people who think we shouldn't even let potential recruits even put on our uniforms anymore and do their fake photoshoots and whatnot. Leave that for people who've actually signed. Make it mean something and be special.

Advertisement
I'm curious what the "experts" here think he SHOULD be doing. Should he just tell kids, "Sign with Miami now, don't take visits, **** you!!!!"? Or just force kids to commit 2 years early only so they can back out a year later like we've been doing?

Here's a hint. If a kid wants to decommit, he's going to.

Advertisement
Not exactly. I vouched that I know who he is and that he isn’t a gaytor and that he’s a Canes fan as far as I know but I also said that he will say crazy stuff and troll sometimes as well.

Gotcha and yea he does say crazy things at times lol

I guess that must be why Banda is such a great recruiter. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I don't agree with 2.0.
I think Banda is playing the long term game, we've all seen these early commitments.
Just let the boys in SoFla have their fun and then commit once they realize, Athens, or Tuscoloosa, Gainesville, Tallahasse, etc towns are dog ****.

Advertisement
image.gif

Advertisement
Im sorry but Banda should be recruiting this kid to being a leader for the 2021 class. You cant allow 4* DBs from Miami to "enjoy the process" The Miami kids who enjoy the process never really commit to Miami
I agree. Coaches should use firearms, preferably pointing to the recruit’s family, in the recruitment of a 4* DB from Miami, especially after what happened with PS2 and TS

Advertisement
Back