Reason why Banda could never be an Elite recruiter

This is a quote by Kamron Kitchens from Canesport.com

“He’s keeping it real with me, says I’ll have to work for my spot,” Kinchens said. “Coach Banda told me to have fun with your recruitment, that we’ll be waiting, as soon as you’re done with all that we’ll be ready for you to commit."

Im sorry but Banda should be recruiting this kid to being a leader for the 2021 class. You cant allow 4* DBs from Miami to "enjoy the process" The Miami kids who enjoy the process never really commit to Miami

Wrong please watch

Go Canes

Advertisement
Everyone always talks crap about the staffs ability to close out with strong classes, but it’s pretty difficult to do that when you end the season the way we have year after year. I’d love to see how we close if we finish the year strong on the field...

This is a quote by Kamron Kitchens from Canesport.com

“He’s keeping it real with me, says I’ll have to work for my spot,” Kinchens said. “Coach Banda told me to have fun with your recruitment, that we’ll be waiting, as soon as you’re done with all that we’ll be ready for you to commit."

Im sorry but Banda should be recruiting this kid to being a leader for the 2021 class. You cant allow 4* DBs from Miami to "enjoy the process" The Miami kids who enjoy the process never really commit to Miami

You realize Dabo does this, right?

2.0 is the current King of wrong opinions:

In recruiting, Swinney has had a long-standing policy that if a recruit still has the intention of visiting other schools then he encourages them not to commit to Clemson at that time and instead finish the recruiting process. When they are ready to commit and they commit to Clemson, then he asks that they be “all in” and not talk with anyone else. He wants them to be committed to Clemson, like Clemson is committed to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hot take: this is the plan b pitch because they don’t want his commitment right now.

giphy.gif

Someone else does it and gets recruits: they’re ace recruiters. We do the same sht but they leave for bags: Banda sucks. Banda putting dudes every year in the league and the excuse is “ohh but we’re talking about 1st rounders not 4th and 5th rounders”
Rumph lands an elite dude from Louisiana and “ohh but no one wanted him”
I swear man. I really question dudes agendas and loyalties on here every mfing day.
An opinion is one thing. But coming on here on the reg bashing a specific set of position coaches that would get scooped up in less than a week by a major p5 school is just beyond me. Especially when they’ve recruited well and put dudes in the league at a higher clip than most schools despite losing out on the highest rated kids.
We’re about to have a great weekend with a lot of high profile kids watching and attending the game
The traffic on this site right now is also likely at record level by our own fans, trolls, lurkers and yes even a lot of recruits.
But a so called fan’s first instinct is to wake up bright and mfing early to bash one of our coaches
who is after the best talent in the nation.

Advertisement
banda makes it seem like, "no matter what happens, we'll always be here ready for you to d*ck us around if all your other options fall through we'll be right here like the cuck that I recruit like"

Yes Yes Yes Yes .

You guys bust the coaches **** left and right about taking kids 2 years out when they just keep making us look like clowns. Then a younger coach who has literally crushed it on defense tells the kids we have a new fresh aproach and you idiots want to skull fck him for it. Welllllll the other **** hasn't been working so shut the fck up.

Maybe this idea of hey do your thing and have fun is what south Florida kids want. Maybe just maybe the young coach is on ti something. Whats the worse we can get. Same old same old.
Sorta this.

Banda certainly isn't a great recruiter right now, and I don't know if he's ever going to be. But I think the staff is tinkering with their approach since the "push them to commit 1-2 yrs early" isn't really working, so I can't blame them for trying something different.

There's a reason why Clemson refuses there commits to look around. These are impressionable kids, and there are sharks out there. The U must impose a policy of don't commit if you are going to look around. This way recruits will value the offer and their commitment.

Advertisement
There's a reason why Clemson refuses there commits to look around. These are impressionable kids, and there are sharks out there. The U must impose a policy of don't commit if you are going to look around. This way recruits will value the offer and their commitment.

You’re confused.

Clemson tells the recruits to look around, but that when they’re ready to commit to shut it down.

I guess we are moving the target from rumphs back to bandas.
Id like to see the pitch that some of you recruiting geniuses would say to these kids.

Advertisement
Back