Really thought

Was it just me who thought when we went up 49-21 we should have seen more backups come in to get some much needed experience? Hate watching starters out there when we are winning in a blow out. Plus this was a good Louisville team the backups really could have benefited from playing a whole quarter
I believe Manny did this on purpose so we don't hear the debates on how perry is the better qb.:applouse:

Advertisement
Was it just me who thought when we went up 49-21 we should have seen more backups come in to get some much needed experience? Hate watching starters out there when we are winning in a blow out. Plus this was a good Louisville team the backups really could have benefited from playing a whole quarter
We don't have a whole lot of depth. Plus, had we given up like 14 late garbage points I bet you and half this board would have lost your **** minds.

Advertisement
I thought we would finally see Tate. Let me clarify by saying JW is my QB and is clear as day the man for the job, but would have been cool to finally see 18 throw the ball or take off and run.

Advertisement
Back