Really thought

Advertisement
Didn't we put some of our younger guys in on the Hall touchdown?? I mean that was just one play and boom! Right up the middle
Silvera and Joyner missed him at the line of scrimmage then he ran straight down the middle of two of our starters in Knowles and Hall..

Advertisement
I would have liked to see the backups getting in there but afterwards they said Jarren was going for the record so it made sense.

Advertisement
Was it just me who thought when we went up 49-21 we should have seen more backups come in to get some much needed experience? Hate watching starters out there when we are winning in a blow out. Plus this was a good Louisville team the backups really could have benefited from playing a whole quarter
Blame the defense for continuing to allow those fast scores....

Besides what back ups did you wanna see?? Lol WR depth all got to play... Mallory and Irvin gotplenty of burn... defense was rotating and I saw Cwilliams and Couch playing towards the end

Blame the defense for continuing to allow those fast scores....

Besides what back ups did you wanna see?? Lol WR depth all got to play... Mallory and Irvin gotplenty of burn... defense was rotating and I saw Cwilliams and Couch playing towards the end
I know some got out them got out there later but im just saying they could have gotten more burn earlier. The young dline guys and keontra. OL, Robert burns

Was it just me who thought when we went up 49-21 we should have seen more backups come in to get some much needed experience? Hate watching starters out there when we are winning in a blow out. Plus this was a good Louisville team the backups really could have benefited from playing a whole quarter
Yes, Williams was in at least one series too many. Should have played all backups midway through 4th quarter.

I wanted to see the 2s and 3s in there to get reps against them we finally were up enough to get the young boys reps but I understand not doing it on senior day

Advertisement
Not enough to start a thread about it, but yeah I thought that.

I would have liked to have seen Bobby Burns get some handoffs in fourth quarter.

Otherwise, no complaints here.

Advertisement
Maybe you could offer to help coach the team. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

I didnt think Williams needed to finish the game.
I'm not going to say why...dont want to jinx it.
But he is the future so no unnecessary risks please.

Advertisement
Back