Really thought

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Was it just me who thought when we went up 49-21 we should have seen more backups come in to get some much needed experience? Hate watching starters out there when we are winning in a blow out. Plus this was a good Louisville team the backups really could have benefited from playing a whole quarter

Advertisement
With the explosiveness that Louisville had on offense plus the fact that it was senior day, I can understand why the coaches kept the starters/seniors in
See I understand this but there should have been more substitutions if this was their goal. Just imagine this board if someone like bandy, Shaq, or pinck went down while we were up 52-21 this board would have gone nuts

Advertisement
Was it just me who thought when we went up 49-21 we should have seen more backups come in to get some much needed experience? Hate watching starters out there when we are winning in a blow out. Plus this was a good Louisville team the backups really could have benefited from playing a whole quarter
This is exactly what we needed on here! Another thread about guys not getting reps in the midst of our three game win streak.

:snoopfacepalm:

This is exactly what we needed on here! Another thread about guys not getting reps in the midst of our three game win streak.

:snoopfacepalm:
If you want a three game win streak next year then yes.. that's football man you're only as good as your depth..

Advertisement

We dont have alot of depth with injuries and red shirts, we will next year

I think they were trying to get Jarren the ACC record of 7. Plus Loui was scoring just enough to almost justify first teamers. Plus what was already said about senior day, ect
Meh, I don't think so they were just pounding the rock chewing clock

I hear you, man. I'm just absolutely exhausted from all the nonstop chatter about dudes who don't play.
Oh I normally don't really care but we haven't really blown anyout out enough to get the youngins in this year central Michigan was one where that should have happened same with Georgia tech but we know how those worked out. Just saying we finally had the opportunity to do it and we didn't

Advertisement
Diaz gives them a quarter on Sunday night.. they have a mini game. Go read the herald

Oh I normally don't really care but we haven't really blown anyout out enough to get the youngins in this year central Michigan was one where that should have happened same with Georgia tech but we know how those worked out. Just saying we finally had the opportunity to do it and we didn't
Oh I agree, you definitely aren't the one usually driving that train. Yeah, I even had that thought late in the UL game. Someone important got creamed and I thought, holy sh-t!, what is he doing in there. I would have liked to see some youngins get burn late last weekend as well.

Nice avatar, btw. ;-)

Advertisement
Oh I agree, you definitely aren't the one usually driving that train. Yeah, I even had that thought late in the UL game. Someone important got creamed and I thought, holy sh-t!, what is he doing in there. I would have liked to see some youngins get burn late last weekend as well.

Nice avatar, btw. ;-)
Thanks man, same for you! Yeah when finally got banged up with like 5 to go I was ****ed. They have the 4 game redshirt rule for a reason.

Advertisement
Back