Reality

Advertisement
Please allow me to introduce you to it.

Anyone who thinks Manny will be gone anytime soon needs to think again. It took four years to get rid of a failed Shannon regime. It took almost five to get rid of a failed Golden regime. Barring some sort of scandal of epic proportions, there is no way Diaz will be gone after only one or two seasons.

“But, but...Banners!!!”

Yeah, right. If banners got rid of coaches like some of you want to believe, then Butch would’ve been gone long before Kenny Dorsey and Clinton Portis ever showed up on campus.

So welcome to reality. As usual, it’s not as exciting as the fantasy.
Thanks for posting the same 'reality' over and over again

But hey, it's worth a shot.

Who? McCloud? He has one more game before the shirt is burned, I believe. And I thought that the agreement was the staff would do everything to honor that unless there was an emergency. (like injury). I hope Pinkney isn't seriously injured but if McCloud plays this week it could just be to give him time to heal. Guess we'll find out soon...

Yes he’s one, I think this coaching staff is so shocked by what has happened they aren’t sure what to do

Advertisement
Lol at predicting Manny’s tenure based on Golden’s. Al only got that long because of the Shapiro mess. Richt was a dead man walking after year three especially given his obstinance in sticking with Jon. I’ll bet every penny to my name that Manny gets no more than two. And there’s a very good chance he’s terminated mid-season in 2020.
Exactly what I was going to post. Folden lasted because of the "cloud" no way the troll was going to fire him

Advertisement
Back