Reality

ddann

Sophomore
Please allow me to introduce you to it.

Anyone who thinks Manny will be gone anytime soon needs to think again. It took four years to get rid of a failed Shannon regime. It took almost five to get rid of a failed Golden regime. Barring some sort of scandal of epic proportions, there is no way Diaz will be gone after only one or two seasons.

“But, but...Banners!!!”

Yeah, right. If banners got rid of coaches like some of you want to believe, then Butch would’ve been gone long before Kenny Dorsey and Clinton Portis ever showed up on campus.

So welcome to reality. As usual, it’s not as exciting as the fantasy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang you Ddann!!

Dang you all to **** man!!

Hmmmmm:unsure: wait

I guess they're right....reality sucks.. then you die...while hearing Manny play Salsa on the sidelines

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please allow me to introduce you to it.

Anyone who thinks Manny will be gone anytime soon needs to think again. It took four years to get rid of a failed Shannon regime. It took almost five to get rid of a failed Golden regime. Barring some sort of scandal of epic proportions, there is no way Diaz will be gone after only one or two seasons.

“But, but...Banners!!!”

Yeah, right. If banners got rid of coaches like some of you want to believe, then Butch would’ve been gone long before Kenny Dorsey and Clinton Portis ever showed up on campus.

So welcome to reality. As usual, it’s not as exciting as the fantasy.
So your saying the banners don’t work..hmmm you on the wrong board my friend

Advertisement
Ah yes, the tired and true reality lecture...............................these admin ***** desperately pushing for that middle ground but that's just not the Miami way...........................the chaos is coming whether you like it or not. The faces and names change from time to time but the same bull**** remains (for roughly 15 years)........can't have it.

Advertisement
Back