Reality

The Butch days are not comparable. Different times. Too much $$$ at stake nowadays. CFB is a financial powerhouse. This administration can not stand up to the negative exposure/heat from social media outlets, blogs, poor attendance, etc.

Make no mistake, the only reason Miami will "listen" is for their own financial gain.

Advertisement
Lol at predicting Manny’s tenure based on Golden’s. Al only got that long because of the Shapiro mess. Richt was a dead man walking after year three especially given his obstinance in sticking with Jon. I’ll bet every penny to my name that Manny gets no more than two. And there’s a very good chance he’s terminated mid-season in 2020.

Please allow me to introduce you to it.

Anyone who thinks Manny will be gone anytime soon needs to think again. It took four years to get rid of a failed Shannon regime. It took almost five to get rid of a failed Golden regime. Barring some sort of scandal of epic proportions, there is no way Diaz will be gone after only one or two seasons.

“But, but...Banners!!!”

Yeah, right. If banners got rid of coaches like some of you want to believe, then Butch would’ve been gone long before Kenny Dorsey and Clinton Portis ever showed up on campus.

So welcome to reality. As usual, it’s not as exciting as the fantasy.

In that case, enjoy the pitch forks.

People have to voice their opinions at Blake and Manny at every opportunity. Don't focus it on the players (although it might be warranted occasionally). I thought a few weeks ago that losing might be the best way to get this **** thing turned around. Gonna be a worse off-season than what we thought we were going to have last year. We supposedly caught a break with Richt retiring. Blake and the BOT blew that opportunity and managed to set us back more with the awful hiring of all talk Diaz.
Only way to have hope again is getting rid of Diaz. At the minimum this staff can't come back, gotta be big changes...

Advertisement

Anyone who thinks Manny will be gone anytime soon needs to think again. It took four years to get rid of a failed Shannon regime. It took almost five to get rid of a failed Golden regime. Barring some sort of scandal of epic proportions, there is no way Diaz will be gone after only one or two seasons.

“But, but...Banners!!!”

Yeah, right. If banners got rid of coaches like some of you want to believe, then Butch would’ve been gone long before Kenny Dorsey and Clinton Portis ever showed up on campus.

Sadly your probably right

op.gif

Advertisement
When you start seeing kids who said to be redshirting to play then this post may have something to it

Who? McCloud? He has one more game before the shirt is burned, I believe. And I thought that the agreement was the staff would do everything to honor that unless there was an emergency. (like injury). I hope Pinkney isn't seriously injured but if McCloud plays this week it could just be to give him time to heal. Guess we'll find out soon...

Shannon had the "#1" rated recruiting class his first year which showed promise for the future.

Al had the almighty cloud buy him some time.

There is not a single bit of promise for the future with Manny and nothing that can buy him time...except administrative incompetence of course.

Advertisement
The Butch days are not comparable. Different times. Too much $$$ at stake nowadays. CFB is a financial powerhouse. This administration can not stand up to the negative exposure/heat from social media outlets, blogs, poor attendance, etc.

Make no mistake, the only reason Miami will "listen" is for their own financial gain.
That is all that matters to these mercenaries. How many $$$$ they can grub and probably steal. Someone needs to investigate this bunch!

“But, but...Banners!!!”

We lose rest of the season n he’s gone. Losing to Butch would end things

Advertisement

“But, but...Banners!!!”

You literally listed off great reasons for why Manny won't get as much time as those coaches. The list of failed coaches under James watch may cause the them both to be out. Fans will not wait around to give coaches a chance anymore. Especially after Richt took the team to the ACC championship. That brief exposure to relevance in college football changed the game. We got a chance to taste success briefly. Plus I truly think this thing will implode if we loose this weekend.

Advertisement
Back