Reality

Gotta give him credit for also getting administration to open their wallets and upgrade the facilities. Not too mention his fundraising and personal contributions towards the IPF. Richt did alot in a short time period and I will forever be grateful.

That’s what happens when excitement is around the program. I don’t think we have a real booster issue; don’t get me wrong, we pale in comparison to other programs, but I’m saying our boosters ain’t giving up chit if they don’t like the direction of the football team. That’s been for a minute. Richt brought that excitement.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It seems people have have forgotten just how big of a disaster Al Golden was in just three years.
What if Golden had left at the beginning of spring ball when the Shapiro **** broke and the 3 year cloud began.Who would’ve been our coach then just asking a question fellas.

Attachments

• 90C41527-48C3-4310-8EF1-DEFD219C91E4.gif
    90C41527-48C3-4310-8EF1-DEFD219C91E4.gif
    865.6 KB · Views: 3
What if Golden had left at the beginning of spring ball when the Shapiro **** broke and the 3 year cloud began.Who would’ve been our coach then just asking a question fellas.
What if Spartacus had a Piper Cub?

Butch would have come back and we'd have three more National Championships before he promoted Manny to be his replacement in 2019.

It seems people have have forgotten just how big of a disaster Al Golden was in just three years.
Sad part is, Richt did everything with Golden’s guys. Some can argue he wasn’t much an upgrade if any. Year three is the money year for a new coach. It was his worst. Year 4 would’ve buried us.

Advertisement
Sad part is, Richt did everything with Golden’s guys. Some can argue he wasn’t much an upgrade if any. Year three is the money year for a new coach. It was his worst. Year 4 would’ve buried us.

OP, you just keep failing

Just do like the guy in the blue shirt and roll off like a lame.

He set us back a couple of years?!...rofl!!!

If anything, he has got us going in the right direction and handed the baton to the next coach to take us as far as he can.

-He got us back to running an aggressive 4-3 defense
-Got us back to prioritizing south Florida
-Repaired broken relationships with some HS coaches in S. FLA
-Delivered our 1st meaningful 10 win season in ever
-Started another streak against FSU
-Started allowing alumni back to practice & around the program
-Started the U Network
-Got donors for the IPF
-Brought us our now head coach
-Saved us 20 Mil
-Made our Scholarship offer somewhat respectable again
-Gave us Paradise camp, one of the best camps

Etc...

He wasnt perfect, but to act like he didn't turn us around in such a short time and raise the talent level quickly, is asinine
Careful now! That's way too much logic!

Advertisement
You’re just a big fan boy. I don’t take what you say to heart. God forbid someone tells you the truth but you are loyally blind. I forgive you for whatever it is you need to get off your chest.

Dude, people are over it. We’ve all moved on. What the fūck is your fūcking point?

Careful now! That's way too much logic!
Half of that is dumbed down and sounds great and fake news. We missed out on all the top recruits in Miami except Pope and Silvera and the only reason we signed Pope is cause we hired his coach Cooney.

Prioritizing South Florida? Seriously? Some of our best players last year were from Vegas, Orlando and Jacksonville.

How are we missing the fact that in year 3 he EMBARRASSED on national TV against LSU. The score was 27-3 at half. He refused to make changes on offense cause he’s a narcissist. The only reason he stepped down is cause the big money donors demanded an OC and a new QB coach and he stepped down cause his ego was hurt. Football passed him and he was bringing us down with him. There would’ve been a mass exit of offensive transfers and you saw that with Jarren Williams wanting out. If you don’t think we are better today with Diaz then Richt you are just a old time has been loyalist.

Advertisement
Half of that is dumbed down and sounds great and fake news. We missed out on all the top recruits in Miami except Pope and Silvera and the only reason we signed Pope is cause we hired his coach Cooney.

Prioritizing South Florida? Seriously? Some of our best players last year were from Vegas, Orlando and Jacksonville.

How are we missing the fact that in year 3 he EMBARRASSED on national TV against LSU. The score was 27-3 at half. He refused to make changes on offense cause he’s a narcissist. The only reason he stepped down is cause the big money donors demanded an OC and a new QB coach and he stepped down cause his ego was hurt. Football passed him and he was bringing us down with him. There would’ve been a mass exit of offensive transfers and you saw that with Jarren Williams wanting out. If you don’t think we are better today with Diaz then Richt you are just a old time has been loyalist.
Some of us put context behind things. #1 nothing would have changed our results in recruiting short of the death penalty. #2 while I'll agree football has passed him by and on his reasoning for exiting and on him embarrassing us last year, I ask you what was the alternative? Who else wouldve gave us as much progress OFF THE FIELD as he did? While most of yall were fooled by Malik's record breaking year, some people can see beyond wins and losses and yall were warned where this was headed. Last year we saw the outcome of that. The man is the sole reason for far bigger progress at this university than any coach EVER has been here. I'm a butch guy as most would know. I also love JJ. But please feel free to point out what any of them did for the UNIVERSITY, rather than what they did for themselves. There only legacies here since Howard begins and ends with winning or losing... I'm not gonna argue about all this stuff as I'm aware it's pointless. But at this rate the man is sick and a shell of himself. His last act with us was another selfless illustration of how foolish it is to say he set us back rather than the exact opposite... the man left almost 20 million on the table for us to be able to spend on necessities rather than hindering us. Dont disparage a man that LEADS by that level of class and dignity. Personally I'll be far happier knowing my nephew was reinforced by a coach who stood for something and showed him how to be a man than some douchebag who doesnt give three shyts bout nothing but his wallet. Oh and while ur saying all that without having a clue who we wouldve got after alfraud i hope you realize manny was a large part of the problems you emphasized as well... #justsayin

Some of us put context behind things. #1 nothing would have changed our results in recruiting short of the death penalty. #2 while I'll agree football has passed him by and on his reasoning for exiting and on him embarrassing us last year, I ask you what was the alternative? Who else wouldve gave us as much progress OFF THE FIELD as he did? While most of yall were fooled by Malik's record breaking year, some people can see beyond wins and losses and yall were warned where this was headed. Last year we saw the outcome of that. The man is the sole reason for far bigger progress at this university than any coach EVER has been here. I'm a butch guy as most would know. I also love JJ. But please feel free to point out what any of them did for the UNIVERSITY, rather than what they did for themselves. There only legacies here since Howard begins and ends with winning or losing... I'm not gonna argue about all this stuff as I'm aware it's pointless. But at this rate the man is sick and a shell of himself. His last act with us was another selfless illustration of how foolish it is to say he set us back rather than the exact opposite... the man left almost 20 million on the table for us to be able to spend on necessities rather than hindering us. Dont disparage a man that LEADS by that level of class and dignity. Personally I'll be far happier knowing my nephew was reinforced by a coach who stood for something and showed him how to be a man than some douchebag who doesnt give three shyts bout nothing but his wallet. Oh and while ur saying all that without having a clue who we wouldve got after alfraud i hope you realize manny was a large part of the problems you emphasized as well... #justsayin

Facts!

Advertisement
I didn't want Richt from UGA. I was whole heartedly against it from being around UGA. However he was the best coach we had since Coker. This place was a joke we lost 58-0 to Clemson before he was hired. First 10 win season, the notre dame win etc. He failed to hire an OC and QB coach and that cost him his job. We beat FSU two years in a row. he wasn't saban or urban meyer here but things at least became respectable and the cupboard was not left bare.

Explain how Manny was a part of that? Please dying to know.

Nobody gives two fvcks what kind of morals a coach has. We all want to point to POS’s like Urban, which he is, but the guy wins and produces.**** you have Zeke Elliot’s dad praises him on national TV. If he was our coach and won us a Natty all of you would want to behead everyone who said something bad about him. The morals bs is exactly that, it’s basically a way to say well he was a nice guy but couldn’t win games. Again reality.

Now please explain your Manny statement.

Give it a rest, neither Richt’s are here anymore nor did he take the school to the cleaners which he could very easily have done. He’s been gone for almost 6 months now and the new coaching staff is/has been in place since then. Go find your buried horse, dig it back up yet again, beat on it, then bury it back one last time. Everyone else is focused forward while you remain behind. Worse that a scorned woman who’s man up and left her. Let it go

Advertisement
Back