Realistically we are a 4-5 loss team

1e1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
Half Baked Boo GIF

We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
You are not too smart my friend. You look at a glass half empty. The season just began. Look at DUKE and Colorado. Anything can happen. Go CANES and change teams. U my friend are negative.

If our offense this year will be what we saw Friday night, we will be a 7-5 team at best. Will be a slow, boring offense that lacks any kind of explosive plays.

Hope they held back alot but I have a feeling what we saw Friday is the offense.
Yeah because I'm sure we opened up the offense against Miami freaking Ohio.

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Advertisement
If our offense this year will be what we saw Friday night, we will be a 7-5 team at best. Will be a slow, boring offense that lacks any kind of explosive plays.

Hope they held back alot but I have a feeling what we saw Friday is the offense.
It was so hard watching our o line dominate at the point of attack and watching those running backs have their way. I’d hate to watch that for the rest of the season 🥱

We will know what kind of team they are after this game. WR's and the secondary are still question marks. They didn't really get tested in the first game.
They haven't either. What I SENSE in our CANES is a breath of fresh air. New team with the old attitude. They are hungry something bad..

Advertisement
That Chad Pennington West Coast Offense BS was pretty hard to watch. The run game was dynamic, but the passing game was putrid. We had like 4 completions over 10 yards through the first 3 quarters? Mario has his fingers all up in this offense. QBs are just game managers under his tenure.
Jimbo said the samething in his presser.. Bringing in olineman with TE numbers aint Dawson offense, lmaoo :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

500 yards of offense completely blowing the other team off the ball who returned 9 starters from a top 20 rush defense for 250 yards of rush offense and this is what you come up with?

Lol stop posting

Advertisement
Miami should continue to improve at a rate faster than almost every team we face. Why? We have a younger roster AND new coordinators. We have 18 kids that were here 18 months ago. Every week this team should improve! No idea if we are better than ATM. I know we are more talented than almost every team we face excluding ATM/Clemson/FSU. By FSU, we should be a much-improved team ready for that battle. Sports are also about momentum. We had none coming into the season. We can build on the Ohio win with a win vs ATM. That sets us up for real momentum against UNC, Clemson, FSU...

Jeez, eleven years to manufacture 72 posts... **** baring the misspelled words, @Empirical Cane (aka Shakespeare) does that in an hour.

I'm watching the news this morning in Colorado. All they are talking about sports wise is CU and how they won that game and how they should be ranked because of beating a ranked team. About Sanders and Hunter are now being heisman contenders. Showing tweets from JJ Watt and Russell Wilson saying how impressive it was.

No mention of TCU replacing so much of their roster. Or how it took a fourth down stop while TCU was driving. Or how many points CU surrendered and could've been more if not for a turnover.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes for them, they are going to be better than I thought. I do believe they will come crashing back to earth relatively fast.

CU's defense sucks. They seem to have a good offense, but play in the BIG 12, so who really knows. Truth is, time will sort this all out, and if CU loses, and they will, the analysts will revisit TCU, especially if TCU plays as bad as we think they will.

Advertisement
Back